BIGGEST TOUGH TALKING (but dont live it) VIP2ER

Hank Moody

lol @ this thread being started by a wace guy with the complexion of vending machine coffee.
sick of theses tough talking Internet warriorsif I'm a waste guy SHOW ME
Making this thread is proof you are a waste guy.Being able to beat him up, does not make any difference.

f*ck off with your sh*t topics man will f*ck you up on the roads blud VIP2 is real out here don't try a ting I've got the leng right here fam and I'll throw bricks and other miscellaneous bits of rubble at your whip.

Guest Esquilax
f*ck off with your sh*t topics man will f*ck you up on the roads blud VIP2 is real out here don't try a ting I've got the leng right here fam and I'll throw bricks and other miscellaneous bits of rubble at your whip.
lmfao

Lemons, do you really work as hard as you do all week just to sit at home and do nothing on a saturday night?
Not usually. However, I had the week off so I've pretty much turned into a single cell organism.Going to Spain next week so not really in a mad rush to do anything.

lmfao
10027892.jpg
stop makin topicsu chumpu get the award for the biggest chumphow bout that
my kind of bitchpull up
lmao
:rofl::rofl::rofl: