Westfield vs oxford st

Hank Moody

gotta get up and go cop a few things but where to go I'm a oxford st veteran, always seams to have something new goin on i gave westfield a flying visit when it 1st opened for that sale they had but i weren't convincedactually seamed kinda sh*t but like a year ago now, anyone actually recommend it now is it better then west end

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hate oxford st with a passioneverytime I go I end up walking around, getting pissed off with tourists/people getting in the way, and never actually buy anything.much prefer other parts of london for shopping
like where though i get fustraighted too went to bluewater 1 time that was swagcroydon is deadout, might try camden but swear its some emo kinda ting aint been there in years

Well lets weigh the factsWestfield has more shopsWestfield stays open longerhas more restaurants & a cinema (soon to open)transport link is on point, outside the congestion charge & a car park for 4500 cars (name me a place were you can park easily on oxford street?)I see oxford street as a street with a parade of shops, something you would be custom to in the 40's (its outdated)also in winter, who wants to be walking a mile and a half to a shop when you can do it inside a building complexalso theres opportunity for live acts/competitions and public annoucements (oxford street only has the benefit of christmas lights!!!)figures also show theres been a 25% decline in the amount of people that visit oxford street since westfield openedSo yea westfield pretty much owns Oxford street