Furthest You have Walked

Mr. Gayle

My friend was telling me on 7/7 he had to walk from Aldgate to Victoria, transport was f*cked, any buses that did come were just too ram.Whats yours ?When I was younger I ran away from home, walked from Bush Hill Park to my dads in White Hart Lane, bopped all along the A10 then cut on to the High Road, looking back now, DAMN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont wanna talk about it.....but looking at route planner its 14 milesdrunk... dead phone... 3am walking along motorways and A roads in pitch black

My friend was telling me on 7/7 he had to walk from Aldgate to Victoria, transport was f*cked, any buses that did come were just too ram.Whats yours ?When I was younger I ran away from home, walked from Bush Hill Park to my dads in White Hart Lane, bopped all along the A10 then cut on to the High Road, looking back now, DAMN
LOL at them distances, as if they are anything other than a moderate stroll.

Trust Blackstock all them walks used to get done aon a regs enfield to tottenham.... edmonton to wood green all got walked often

I was 12 walking along A roads

Trust Blackstock all them walks used to get done aon a regs enfield to tottenham.... edmonton to wood green all got walked often
Remember in secondary school days walking back from them EN1/N9 sides to Angel on a regular, casually walking home with your boys, before you knew it you would be home, them distances are nothing. (many stop offs mind)

I was 12 walking along A roads
Minor.

Remember in secondary school days walking back from them EN1/N9 sides to Angel on a regular, casually walking home with your boys, before you knew it you would be home, them distances are nothing. (many stop offs mind)
ye with friends its nothing on your own is a different story though

ye with friends its nothing on your own is a different story though
Undeniably the walks are more enjoyable with company still, but them walks wether with your friends or by yourself is still nothing.