Another Grime Artist Does It Again

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

He's really not stacking it though, the label's gotta eat too, the royalties wont bring in nothing after 2 months songs not a classic, If he earnt a Mill i'd say at most he's got 50k.

this is what happens when we hand over all the buying power to 14 year old girls."OOPSY DAISY" come on blud...
I do agree tho. This is possibly the worst Album name have ever come across in my life. Some telly tubbies mixtape type sh*t. I wonder how they sat down in a meeting a endorsed such at title. See, am sureh he chose that title himself as well

this is what happens when we hand over all the buying power to 14 year old girls."OOPSY DAISY" come on blud...
I do agree tho. This is possibly the worst Album name have ever come across in my life. Some telly tubbies mixtape type sh*t. I wonder how they sat down in a meeting a endorsed such at title. See, am sureh he chose that title himself as well
it the single name not the album

it the single name not the album
oh seen. Was gonna say.. .. Still terrible for a single as well

ive notice from tinchy and chipmunk being on top labels.. that do they have enough power.? .cause im seeing young spary on his album wizzy wow and Maniac, Naughty Boy on production.. and stryder having Ruff Sqwad and other grime artist on his offical singels remix..thought they would turn to a stright mupet by the a&rs and making them do tracks with producers who work with girls aloud or something