Utter Fail.....

Eskay Jones

So my mum and aunties make a impromtu visit in the evenin today, first thing my mum sees is a packet of mayfair smooth, she never knew i smoked and blew a gasket in my own yard, next she sees are condoms not fussed about this as thats what married couples do but the fags she let me have it for a good 10mins in front of my aunties.FML

Parents wouldn't care about condoms.Cigarettes are another matter.(Dont smoke)Besides, as a grown man who doesn't live there anymore, they're limited in how much they can chastise me for doing things they don't want me to.There's only a limit to how much I would tolerate. Especially in front of family members. I'm not a kid. My decisions are my decisions. Don't like them, tough sh*t.

So my mum and aunties make a impromtu visit in the evenin today, first thing my mum sees is a packet of mayfair smooth, she never knew i smoked and blew a gasket in my own yard, next she sees are condoms not fussed about this as thats what married couples do but the fags she let me have it for a good 10mins in front of my aunties.FML
Married couples use condoms? Whats the point of getting married then?

Married couples use condoms? Whats the point of getting married then?
I meant as in f*ck*ng rather than using condoms.

Guest WAVESURFER
who the f*ck cares if my mum found condoms?at least she knows i aint barebackin slags.
C/SIf anything, she'd be glad I'm being safe.If she found cigarettes she'd be pissed though, I reckon.