Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

Is this the new bandwagon then?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">first it was road rapnow i'm seeing niggaz doing some milli type,weezi type sh*t lol

Guest No Mark

*sighs*(insert adjective-noun combo) will be (insert adjective-noun combo) when they trying to look rich

Guest WAVESURFER

Ironic title for that first tune, considering that accent the guy's putting on in the verses.

dont get how certain man can go out, spit in a fake yank accent and think "yeah im making a good track here."tanna is the main one.

Guest No Mark

a lot of them just sound like they're about to burst into tears#Swiss

HASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALA

Guest WAVESURFER
tanna actually sounds ok when hes usin english accentjus dnt get y no1 around him has had a quiet word with him in his earlol an interventiontannas mum: 'look tanna you do know you arnt from harlem don't you i gave birth 2 u at ucl hospital 60 yrs ago thats why u look like robert mugabe in a new era'tanna: but bluddddddd juelz pussssy skull gang bloood suwooooo shout out 2 frenchy suwooootanna's mum: *sighs and wonders about post birth abortions*
:lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
f*ck TANNAyank f*ck
nigga needs acting classes if he wants to take on a yank accent.
Why does he need acting classes?His yank accent sounds pretty passable to me.

tanna actually sounds ok when hes usin english accentjus dnt get y no1 around him has had a quiet word with him in his earlol an interventiontannas mum: 'look tanna you do know you arnt from harlem don't you i gave birth 2 u at ucl hospital 60 yrs ago thats why u look like robert mugabe in a new era'tanna: but bluddddddd juelz pussssy skull gang bloood suwooooo shout out 2 frenchy suwooootanna's mum: *sighs and wonders about post birth abortions*

f*ck TANNAyank f*ck
nigga needs acting classes if he wants to take on a yank accent.
Why does he need acting classes?His yank accent sounds pretty passable to me.
to you it doesnot to me.

WAVESURFER said:
Afgoon said:

LMAO holy sh*t Robert Mugabe in a new era?!?!?! is f*ckedHe sounded like he was trying to be DMX certain times