I knew you was a snake!

e.morgan

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">:lol:

Not heard this before, it wasn't really funny at all imoWas that Pen Gillette?The Indian woman had a very sexy voice, lovely.I waited through the whole video to hear the phrase 'I KNEW YOU WAS A SNAKE!', it didn't happen.

Guest WAVESURFER
back2future.jpg
ha ha ur funny but i wud rather be late than want to f*ck someone i didn't even know the gender of37868.jpeg
She's obviously female, so I dunno what point yr trying to make tbh.

Guest WAVESURFER
u know now yes but u didn't b4 you got the confirmation, hw easy u forget, i can't be bothered to look for the quote so jus leave it
What?I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Guest WAVESURFER
shes saying u thought tht pic might be a boy but u didnt care.
Wow, I don't even know what to say to that.She must have me confused with someone else, cause Linnea's gender's never been in question for me.Who is this e.morgan anyway? Old user?