Imbarrasin items......

Kim

one time i went to boots an all i had in my basket was always ultraand this guy who i used to work with comes in, an starts talkin to me, really nice lookin guy, shame about his brainshe kept goin 'o. i cant remember what i need to buy, what have u got' lookin deep into my basketi was jus silenti felt imbarass still

u know whats shamefulWhen u walk into the changing room with a size 12 dressIt dosent go past ur kneesU ask a sales assistant (hot guy) to get u a size 14And he comes back with it, looks at it, looks at u, then says 'urrrm 14 yh???' aka 'bitch ur in denile!'U finally squeeze the 14 past ur head, and after calling ur bro to come and help zip u in, after futile attempts u finally leave too 'imbarressd' to ask for a 16What an ordeal, what are H&M playing at, those must be Russian sizes

u know whats shamefulWhen u walk into the changing room with a size 12 dressIt dosent go past ur kneesU ask a sales assistant (hot guy) to get u a size 14And he comes back with it, looks at it, looks at u, then says 'urrrm 14 yh???' aka 'bitch ur in denile!'U finally squeeze the 14 past ur head, and after calling ur bro to come and help zip u in, after futile attempts u finally leave too 'imbarressd' to ask for a 16What an ordeal, what are H&M playing at, those must be Russian sizes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: