Admin.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, ah sh*t, caught me off guard
and it's a definite no
Co-sign.Even when drunk my standards do not fall to them levels.

Guest Esquilax

If I was sure she'd had a shower directly prior, then I don't see why not.Anyone who contributed to that thread about fat women who you'd mash has no say in this, f*ck me I saw some proper whales that day."SHE'S NOT FAT SHE'S CHUBBY/THICK/CHUNKY/WEDGE, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE."Nuff chubby chasers on 'ere swear daan.

To the guys who said no as she walks past you she slaps your battyyou turn around like "bitch wtf ! " and you notice the really short skirt shes wearing reveals theres no knickers on underneathand to the mandem who said yes.... your back in the hotel your both stripped off.... condom splitsdo you continue?

Guest Esquilax

bareback the ting, meet up a couple weeks later, a bang in the gut if there's a bump, a bang in the face if there's noteither way she'll know the levels, and just how high they are.

To the guys who said no as she walks past you she slaps your battyyou turn around like "bitch wtf ! " and you notice the really short skirt shes wearing reveals theres no knickers on underneathand to the mandem who said yes.... your back in the hotel your both stripped off.... condom splitsdo you continue?
CheckmateD.jpg

To the guys who said no as she walks past you she slaps your battyyou turn around like "bitch wtf ! " and you notice the really short skirt shes wearing reveals theres no knickers on underneath
id probably beat cos i kno i can then duck tbhif and only if theres no other gah looking to free up...