World Cup 2012 pmsl 2010 not 2012

Guest R9

JamesJohnson/Hargreaves (if fit and depending on the opposition)FerdinandTerry Cole Gerrad Barry/Hargreaves/Carrick depending on oppositionLampard Cole Rooney Walcot22 James Green Foster Johnson Ferdinand Terry Cole BrownWarnockGerrad Cole Lampard Beckham Lennon Young MilnerCarrick Hargreaves Barry Rooney WalcotBentIts gonna be rooney's world cup by the way

Don't f*ck around just post your team.
LMAO shut a nigga down.B.FosterA.ColeG.JohnsonR.FerdinandJ.TerryT.WalcottA.LennonO.HargreavesS.GerrardJ.DefoeW.RooneyMy perfect 11.Switch Lennon/Walcott from right to left to confuse the defence.If hargreaves is fit deploy him as main free tick taker.Rotate lampard with gerrard.

Johnson is a wingback, not a fullback+I'd have

Cole - Davies - HeskeyGerrard - Delap - BeckhamBarton C. Morgan - Terry - TurnerJames

Basically, main tactics would be to hoof it up to the 3 lumps up front, Morgan/Terry and Turner would go up for throw ins tacticsd.jpgand would all jump in on the keeper like soDelap to get top assists in the tournament

Obviously all a joke.

Johnson is a wingback, not a fullback+I'd have

Cole - Davies - HeskeyGerrard - Delap - BeckhamBarton C. Morgan - Terry - TurnerJames

Basically, main tactics would be to hoof it up to the 3 lumps up front, Morgan/Terry and Turner would go up for throw ins tacticsd.jpgand would all jump in on the keeper like soDelap to get top assists in the tournament

Obviously all a joke.

lol @ that aerial power thowould actually be scary

Yea I know but ROI are sh*t and I needed a thrower to make the joke work..leaf me.Yea I know but ROI are sh*t and I needed a thrower to make the joke work..leaf me.Anyway proper teamback line picks itself really

JamesJohnson - Terry - Rio - ColeLampard - Carrick - BarryGerrardRooney - Defoe

Obv all depends on the oppo

Thats cuz he's started 3 games in about 6 months and has lost his sharpness. But he is far and away Englands best defender, one of then teams few real World Class players and John Terry (and Vidic may I add) look a lot more assured playing next to him.Saying exclude arguably the worlds best centre-back because of a few mistakes is ludicrous tbh.Hargreaves you could argue, not only because of the length of his injury, but the competition in midfield is much stiffer, with players that are level or above hargreaves calibre, but this can't be said with Ferdinand.Take him out of the team and not only do you lose a vital defensive cogg, someone who reads the game better than anyone else in the team, but you also lose a player who can bring it out of defense and connect with the midfield.He will only be left out in the even of a serious relapse of his back injury - or OUTSTANDING form from Upson/Lescott - neither are close contenders in terms of ability.

JamesJohnson - Ferdinand - Terry - ColeLampard - BarryWalcott - Rooney - GerrardHeskey

Wide players are the hardest choice - Ash, Milner, Downing, SWP, Milner, Lennon, J.Cole. 4 max from there. Downing is the only left footer and the only one (Beckham aside) who can put a ball in from deep. Which will come in handy against the 10 men behind the ball teams in the groups. But impossible to say he'll go when he hasn't been fit for ages.If everyone is fit -James, Foster, Green,Johnson, Brown, Cole,Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Lescott,Gerrard, Barry, Lampard, Hargreaves, BeckhamWalcott, Lennon, J.Cole, DowningRooney, Heskey, Defoe, Crouch.But they wont be, and Carrick, Owen and Milner will all go.