Right or Wrong?

neeko

A top city banker who strangled his wife in a jealous rage because she had demanded a costly divorce following a string of affairs was today cleared of murder.Neil Ellerbeck, the former chief of global investment at HSBC Asset Management, had secretly recorded more than 120 hours of his wife’s sexually explicit telephone calls before killing her at their north London home.He discovered his wife, Kate, 45, was having at least two affairs and was planning to divorce him. In November last year, Ellerbeck, who weighed 15 stone, strangled the mother of his two children at their £600,000 home in Enfield following a row about whether to send their daughter to a private school.But today a jury at the Old Bailey accepted Ellerbeck's defence that he did not intend to kill her during a “vicious row”. Jurors, who were told he was working long hours to deal with the credit crunch, instead convicted him of manslaughter. The court had heard that Mrs Ellerbeck had been having an affair with their son’s tennis coach, a childhood sweetheart and a chef at the Ritz.Jurors heard Kate Ellerbeck had started having an affair with Patrick McAdam, her son’s tennis coach, two years before her death. She also had a close relationship with her old school friend, Martin Perry.Ellerbeck bugged her phone calls for 14 months in an attempt to work out if she was serious about divorce.He kept more than 127 hours of recordings found on a memory stick at his office in Canary Wharf, East London.In one she told Mr McAdam he made her feel “just amazing” in a graphic telephone conversation. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle6873189.ece

Guest Esquilax

You know she was smug about it"Yeah I've been f*ck*ng around, and when this divorce comes through I'll have all your money aswell!"The last thing she saw was his eye twitching.

marshallah these women r out here acting RECKLESS... she got of lightlyif my mum was goin on like this id hug my dad and we'd both kill and bury her 2getha and then go tooting mosque for isha like it was any other day
LOL/son's tennis coach lmao, f*ck*ng whore