Just went to Sams

Bacardi_Up

Just been to Sam's chicken shop and this was the box they put my food in.Ratings to the creative genius that thought up this strategy.007zf.jpg008vb.jpg009pt.jpg:lol:

you went sams before 12?have you no shame nucca?
No food in house.I've been studying and working, mum's been ill. Finished the food my girl cooked for me.A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Guest Esquilax
Some bullshitKnife crime, the gun industry and the drug industry are complicated ones and are all linkedHow about they tackle the problem at the root
they areblack people are responsible for gun/knife crimeblack people love chicken2+2=4
I couldn't have put it better myself.*applauds*

Some bullshitKnife crime, the gun industry and the drug industry are complicated ones and are all linkedHow about they tackle the problem at the root
they areblack people are responsible for gun/knife crimeblack people love chicken2+2=4
Worst thing is you actually believe thisI cant even get angry you were a victim in school init

Guest Esquilax
Worst thing is you actually believe thisI cant even get angry you were a victim in school init
SHANKLE MANANKLEWHERE I COME FROM p*ssy GET TRAMPLEBOCAT GET SHOT FROM EVERY ANGLEI think that's how it goes?Anyway, don't taze me bro!

SHANKLE MANANKLEWHERE I COME FROM p*ssy GET TRAMPLEBOCAT GET SHOT FROM EVERY ANGLEI think that's how it goes?Anyway, don't taze me bro!
:lol:

c/s im disgusted by the equation i just read

*picks up 2 chicken burger and chips deal**looks at box*"WHAT....WHATS THIS....DONT DO KNIFE CRIME..I AINT ON THAT...f*ck THIS BLUD IM GONNA EAT THIS CHICKEN BURGER BARE VEX NOW...SWEAR CUZ I COULD SHANK THIS CHICKEN BOX NOW"*patel walks off to make phone call**police open door of sams....put mans hand in handcuffs with chicken burger still in it*"IM PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST"