WHO REMEMBERS?

Skola

There was a thread one time where we were talkin about old threads with major LOLsI just stumbled across some ViP2 GoldWho remembers...mooseg.jpgfrom some social networking website?It gets worse (or better?):rooney.jpgand again:chewbaka.jpgand one more:fattyg.jpg:lol:Feel free to add anything else you can find.

How about we just do a favourite threads of all time.Here are some of my fave's-Guy admitting he went on Shystie's forum-LEGO and his 6 pack of LILT-Stabillo TN thread and the photoshop merkage (will have me laughing in the most random place, just thinkin about it tbh)-The whole Guy Goma episode, swear Durty done one sick animation of him flicking through sky tv with it.

Guest Triple XXX
-The whole Guy Goma episode, swear Durty done one sick animation of him flicking through sky tv with it.
LMAOthat was with whoremania i gt a clip of her n put it in with thatgood timesgood times

Guest Triple XXX
the guy who slipped and got head from the cross dressersh*t was hilariousthe phone call...everything.... but that might of been 08my beat >>___ was all on top
lol Special K's "friend"

Guest Tibbius
the guy who slipped and got head from the cross dressersh*t was hilariousthe phone call...everything.... but that might of been 08my beat >>___ was all on top
lol Special K's "friend"
whos got the tune, 'my name is sleaze'?

Guest Triple XXX
Who made that tune where someone sampled some chicks voice on the phone and made a beat out of it.f*ck I cant remember what she said.Something OVER dumb about her phone.sh*t!!!Someone remember that for me.
ive got no minutes left on my computer