WHO REMEMBERS?

Skola

It was the exposures tho. Them ones where you had to be up early but you just COULDN'T MISS what was going on and had to firm it, stay up and keep hitting F5.:arrow: Michy and her 30 personalities:arrow: Me and face off making a face-pic account for that yute from Norwich, getting him msn/numbers. Got him a 3some IN HIS ENDS and he turned it down. What was his name?:arrow: Messy and sheisty when she baited herself:arrow: Mixed European Princess when everyone found out she was a fatty and started moonwalking FAST like say they wasn't rinsing the 5 day pass on her.:arrow: Totty Guy being shook of MischifCan't think of any more. :lol:
lool. i dunno the top 1 but the rest>>>>>mizchif vs krazy was jokes. thats when i 1st started lurkingyh that reel on road breh

^ lolwhat about thinking thug life whining up girls in the dance. pmsl
pmsllllldidnt he say something retarted like he creeps up behind them and holds there hand or somethingpmsl @ brisco saying how next man bussing tango with chicks
LMFAO..that image someone uploaded about that salsa dance thing killed me