'She thinks she's nice just cuz shes lightskin'

Guest R9

Leona Lewis Slapped At Book SigningLeona Lewis was slapped at a signing session for her autobiography, Dreams, in central London, say Sky Sources.15367943.jpgA spokesman for Scotland Yard said: "We were called to Waterstones Piccadilly Circus at 4:35pm to reports of an assault."It appears that a male has slapped a female at the location."--------------------I wouldn't even make a topic about this but I was jamming at my desk at lunch, n my boy rings me up like 'follow me picadilly'I was like alright, we got to waterstones and he was like 'leona is doing a book signing, i love her etc etc' but there was some mad queue so we bouncedNot much of a story but stillThe queue went round the block on Picadilly, which is a long long way, it also snaked round inside the storelol @ queuing up for 3 hours only to attempt to slip her the digits, get rejected, and smack her up

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar

maybe escapist... maybebut would u stil rather be a diluted half baked mixed breeed called jordan , the spawn of a pale giro collecting ugly wog socket called emily and an absentee gambian asylum seeeker called abu bakr nwonkwoo, with picky afro hair and ashy knuckles because your mum doesnt know how 2 braid your hair or cream your boat and with no knowledge of why u look different from mummy and why daddy doesnt tuck u in at nightor a muslim?

maybe escapist... maybebut would u stil rather be a diluted half baked mixed breeed called jordan , the spawn of a pale giro collecting ugly wog socket called emily and an absentee gambian asylum seeeker called abu bakr nwonkwoo, with picky afro hair and ashy knuckles because your mum doesnt know how 2 braid your hair or cream your boat and with no knowledge of why u look different from mummy and why daddy doesnt tuck u in at nightor a muslim?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He put his heart into that post!asalam-your-bacon

halal it cuz

:blink: cannot believe he typed that lollmao

Singer Leona Lewis was punched in the head as she signed books for fans, her spokesman has said.The 24-year-old former X Factor winner had been meeting members of the public at Waterstone's Piccadilly in London for around an hour-and-a half on Wednesday afternoon when a man who had been waiting in the queue suddenly lashed out, he said.Lewis was bruised, upset and shaken after the incident and was checked over by a doctor.The singer's spokesman, who witnessed the attack, said: "She was doing a signing to launch her new book. Hundreds of fans had been queuing since last night."He said she had been happily signing autographs for around an 90 minutes when "a guy came up and punched her to the side of the head".He did not hear the man say anything to Lewis during the "unprovoked" incident and security officers swooped.Lewis sustained bruising to the side of the head and was left "shaken", he said, adding that she had gone to see the doctor. "She is absolutely gutted she did not get the signings finished," he said.The spokesman said that to hit a woman was "beyond cowardly".The former X Factor winner was signing copies of her autobiography, Dreams.Police said officers were called to Waterstone's and a man has been arrested "following reports of an assault against a female".http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091014/tuk-l...op-6323e80.html