She is going hell..

Tirunih

A woman has admitted to being 'an abortion addict' after having 15 terminations over 17 years.Irene Vilar said she had the abortions not from poverty or fear but as an extraordinary act of rebellion against her 'controlling' husband who did not want children.The 40-year-old's confession has unleashed a torrent of attacks from anti-abortion activists on the internet, including death threats and demands for her to be jailed.The cycle of pregnancies and abortions, which began when she was 16 and ended when she was 33, was also punctuated by several suicide attempts.Now a successful literary agent with two young daughters, Loretta, five, and Lolita, three, Mrs Vilar has written about her experiences in a memoir, called Impossible Motherhood: Testimony of an Abortion Addict...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ml#ixzz0TwMnxNIWTF 15 abortions she might aswell enjoy life now. coz her after life will be f*cked for eternity

Guest luckstar

id like 2 abort her now... nt because i disagree with abortion... its a very natural process which happens in a large number of early preganciesthere is no afterlife tbh any1 want 2 tel me why they disagree with abortion ?

Straight to the pits.Her womb must be f*cked.
She's had 15 abortions and 2 kids.Sounds like her womb's doing alright tbh.A bit TOO well, she might say.
errr.If i was one of her 2 children, I would be sooooo pissed to find out that i could of had soo many more brothers and sisters. But instead, mummy decided to scrape them out.

Guest Esquilax
She's had 15 abortions and 2 kids.Sounds like her womb's doing alright tbh.A bit TOO well, she might say.
errr.If i was one of her 2 children, I would be sooooo pissed to find out that i could of had soo many more brothers and sisters. But instead, mummy decided to scrape them out.
I'd be like rah, that coulda been me, stillI'd THANK my mum tbhf*ck having more than like, one or two siblingsNo attention whatsoever

Guest WAVESURFER
I'd probably be glad she did it tbh, cause if she had some of the earlier ones I'd have probably got aborted.Think about it.What's that got to do with her womb performance anyway? This woman's womb is a Swiss f*ck*ng watch, you can't argue with her record.