Defrosting Chicken Quickly

Captain Planet

will microwave make it all rubbery?and shoudl i leave it in package if i microwavethese slags need to get off the f*ck*ng microwave ffsthey cant even prepare a proper meal without it
Best way to defrost chicken is to take it out 24 hours prior to use and put it in a glass bowl in the fridge.However you asked for the quickest, so to answer your question with the quickest method that obviously would be Microwave! :rolleyes: And yes remove packaging. But coverBecarefull not to have it up too high and end up cooking the chicken to much, as soon as the meat is soft take it out and cook at your desire.

yeah can the chefs drop some reciepes as wellsafe
what have u got in the cupboard bro
super noodlesscotch bonnet hot saucefrostiesrobinsonsuncle bens fried rice packetsbread bagelslol
Just phone Domino's mate, yr clearly not built for this.
this wasn't directed at me, but it's true i'm not built for thisgonna go eat some rustlers

dat chicken looks like still birthNoodles, cut up boiled egg and mayo is bangingI just made bbq woodsmoked lamb with a little brown sugar and garlicSteamed vegPasta salad with light vinegar, black pepper and a touch of salad cream for dressingAnd mash potatoe cooked in coconut milk and a little cheese mashed in Was sick no oil, no saltHad choco fudge brownie ice cream too, dun know the Itis is seeping in