REMI BONITA

imhim

use to see this girl in the bits quite a bit be4, never anymore. I actually thought she moved or sumthin

my boys older brother beat be4 she started posting pics of her body every where and got gassed up

guy told me he tried to holla at her couple months back and she's like a different person

head is fully big and she's fully forgotten how she use to bell off his line...talking to him like he was just "another" breddah

c/s lewis not movin it

if u see her in person u'll get exactly what his sayin

Her body ain't even all that TBH.

Big titties & big ass doesn't automatically equate to a banging body.

The face looks like Eastern European roadkill.

___________________ >>> hungry niggaz. Not doing manhood justice with the gas they give to this bitch & bitches of her ilk.

/

What's mad about my dude showboating this ting in his video is, he knows chicks 138384595959 times better looking, face/body-wise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Her body ain't even all that TBH.

Big titties & big ass doesn't automatically equate to a banging body.

The face looks like Eastern European roadkill.

___________________ >>> hungry niggaz. Not doing manhood justice with the gas they give to this bitch & bitches of her ilk.

/

What's mad about my dude showboating this ting in his video is, he knows chicks 138384595959 times better looking, face/body-wise.

why do u pple on here use this word - u wouldnt pronounce it like this in real life or would you.

/

u gas chicks on a normal with ur love proclaiming ways so i dunno y ur complaining - ur type are the reason y some girls are like this

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

was u looking in the mirror as u typed that

@Taurus, every man would bang that? Really? Nah nigga. I'm sure there are man on here who's levels are higher than that. Scratch that, I KNOW their levels are higher.

I said every MAN tbh...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

Durty try empflix. It might be misnamed Mya Lvely, but the screencap is probably Mya G in a Black outfit.

That was the first scene I discovered of Mya G. Glorious day it was.

props found her

• Upvote 1

Really though, she's not even that fat. She doesn't appear to have rolls so she still can get tucked in. Her face is parred, but really though do you think I or most man care as long as it don't look like a creature?! It's just a slam for f*cks sake. We have all done sh*t even if it's not bang with a chick who's face was moved to but had an on point body.

• Upvote 2