Sign in to follow this  
Guest Triple XXX

Hypothetically Speaking....

Guest Triple XXX

what would you do if a link u only smashed once text you and told u she loved you?

i would think"SMADDY STRIKES AGAIN".....but if he kept repeating this after i laughed at him and said calm downthen i would think"sh*t this bitch is crazy"

Guest Triple XXX

really doe i cnt hypothetically text that she would jus get pised off

i would think"SMADDY STRIKES AGAIN".....but if he kept repeating this after i laughed at him and said calm downthen i would think"sh*t this bitch is crazy"
:D

Say "OMG I love you too I always knew it but this just confirms it. I want you to have my kids, actually, f*ck that, let's get married first, come meet my Mum at the weekend init. Like seriously. I love you, life without you is worthless. Please, never leave me, if you leave me I duno what I'll do babes. Love your hubby xxx"sh*t her right up that will, she'll probably never ring you again.

Guest R9

'I love you too b, I know ur surprised, I'm surprised too lol, txt back hehe xoxoxox'

Guest Triple XXX

zoop zoop zoopaired it, she txt again, i said i dnt kno wt to say, spilled some sh*t bout intimacy issues them she said we'd jus b f*ck friends

Guest Esquilax
'I love you too b, I know ur surprised, I'm surprised too lol, txt back hehe xoxoxox'
lmfao got there before me

fuuuuuuu-

Guest TimeBomb
i would think"DST STRIKES AGAIN".....but if she kept repeating this after i laughed at her and said calm downthen i would think"sh*t this bitch is crazy"
:D bar the DST part, took the words right out my mouth.

fuuuuuuu-
:D :D this is now a vip2 classic that will always be remembered

well i didnt get an 'i love u' but an 'i miss you'didnt even txt it, she wrote it on my facebook walli jst didnt update my facebook for a couple of days loland i kept tellin my friends, put links/write on my wall so her post gets lower n lower n i have an excuse to have missed it lol.