Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you cook the kiev?

After rolling it up and sealing it with toothpicks....dip it in egg and cover with breadcrumbs (I used tempura for crispiness)

Then shallow fry it in a pan for a couple of minutes just to seal it a bit and brown the breadcrumbs.

Place the breasts in an oven safe dish (with the oil from the pan) and bake on 180 for about 25 mins, then check every 5 mins till its as done as you like it.

Over cooking and having the chicken dry out is the only danger here. Proper safe thing to make

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

14625466961411e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

steak >>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 5

When ever mumsie does them its a roast sketch

swear most toasters clamp the bread when u put the switch down.

Went back couple pages. Actually creasing. Best post in this thread.

Bro, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: salf;ks#s'gdsdgsdgsdga#][pksd[iqwzsd

• 3 weeks later...