Official Cooking Thread

neeko

Guest Triple XXX

all them vegetables on it jus looks swagi learnt how to cook some peng rice and doe, clap for mealso, ladies, how long are you meant to cook chicken for?coz im bare afraid to try incase i giv myself some nasty illness

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
pastan.jpg
bare veg
only decent looking thing
very nice... ravioli or tagliatelli? with pesto or brocolli *cant see the pic too clearly* & cherry tomatoes
I'm pretty sure there are prawns in that bitch as well.I would eat that.

How the hell else would she cook them?
Some people buy precooked prawns because they dont like de-shelling them and cooking them from raw. Hense why i asked. Because those precooked prawns dont hold flavour and are more content of water than anything. Appose to raw prawns which you cook YOURSELF before eating and when you cook them with what ever spices you desire the taste is much nicer. However prawns that are precooked do not need to be recooked can be eaten cold or heated - When you reheat precooked prawns you then end up with over cooked prawns. Hope this helps you understand why the "hell" i would ask such a question. Must be a cooking thing.

Some people buy precooked prawns because they dont like de-shelling them and cooking them from raw. Hense why i asked. Because those precooked prawns dont hold flavour and are more content of water than anything. Appose to raw prawns which you cook YOURSELF before eating and when you cook them with what ever spices you desire the taste is much nicer. However prawns that are precooked do not need to be recooked can be eaten cold or heated - When you reheat precooked prawns you then end up with over cooked prawns. Hope this helps you understand why the "hell" i would ask such a question. Must be a cooking thing.
lol. dmf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol. dmf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
care to share that?

lol. dmf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
care to share that?
Share what?