neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
them meals look small, full plate wen im ere
init guys are looking to bulk up not go for a snack
truealsoHOW THE f*ck DO YOU COOK CHICKEN?all i kno is to fry sh*t, season it n put water in it (all my cooking is throught trial n error)do i jus do that to chicken? if so, how long do i cook it for?

them meals look small, full plate wen im ere
init guys are looking to bulk up not go for a snack
truealsoHOW THE f*ck DO YOU COOK CHICKEN?all i kno is to fry sh*t, season it n put water in it (all my cooking is throught trial n error)do i jus do that to chicken? if so, how long do i cook it for?
Depends if your poaching it, cooking it in the oven, grill, frying or roasting, Or cooking it in water SLOWLY.. Principle is all the same though WASH first, Season - Leave with seasoning on to let the meat absorb the flavours, then proceed to cook if your roasting a whole chicken then turn it upside down for the first 30 mins then turn it over for the remaining time (That saves all the juices from the chicken going to the bottom and drying out the top of the chicken.) Its best not to over cook the chicken as when the meats all dried up its not as nice (However some people prefer over cooked meats.Poaching can be done with water, fruit juices, cococunt milk, white wine etc - Bring liquid to boil and then leave till cooked (to your own preference)Regular oven cooked chicken just make sure you cover it either use a roasting tin (the principle works and keeps the moisture in to keep the meat moist apposed to drying up but tin foil over the top would have a similar affect just not as affective.) Depending on your oven around 20 minutes is long enough.Frying is easy but really fatty and alot of people dont like that.grilling chicken - Turn your grill on place chicken in do for 10 minutes one side and remember to turn over. Practice makes perfect!To people who use fresh garlic, ginger, and other spices etc i recommend HIGHLY one of these.Savour the flavour!IMG_0639.JPG

Guest Triple XXX

alright i got like 50% of thatno whole chicken, lets say i buy pieces of chicken, u knmo like in the supermarket u get them containers n thatsay i wanted to cook myself some rice n chicken, i know how to make the ricebut how do i make the chicken so it goes well with that (swear i have to boil it?) do i fry it first then add water, do i grill it, then fry it? do i jus boil it?what do i do?danke

alright i got like 50% of thatno whole chicken, lets say i buy pieces of chicken, u knmo like in the supermarket u get them containers n thatsay i wanted to cook myself some rice n chicken, i know how to make the ricebut how do i make the chicken so it goes well with that (swear i have to boil it?) do i fry it first then add water, do i grill it, then fry it? do i jus boil it?what do i do?danke
The ways i listed above are the various ways in which you can cook chicken to go with what ever dish you are making.If your making Curry you want to add your spices to the pan first and make your sauce then add your chicken so it cooks in the sauce, slowly.Alternatively some people prefer To cook the spices and chicken first then make the sauce around that.Or some people poach there chicken to hold the moisture then add to currys.Other dishes you can cook your chicken in the oven with your spices/Sauce etc which is very easy and simple But i wouldnt do that for a curry so it depends what type of chicken dish you are looking to make. Lots of options, it depends who experimental you are and adventurous.How were you going to season your chicken with what? Oh Thai King Prawn Curry MMMMMMMM!

Guest Lemons

Basically.All nonsense aside.I want to take KayGee out somewhere, somewhere nice and then I want her to cook for me/us.To be blunt about it, there are a lot of losers out there, but not me, I'm a winner (see attached photo for proof of a recent victory).trophyk.jpg

Basically.All nonsense aside.I want to take KayGee out somewhere, somewhere nice and then I want her to cook for me/us.To be blunt about it, there are a lot of losers out there, but not me, I'm a winner (see attached photo for proof of a recent victory).trophyk.jpg
Lmao.The cheesy grin.

Guest Triple XXX
durrts clean the chicken in lemon and put it in the fridge for couple hours.................den cook it how u like knowing ur not gonna dead
see i got you up till put it in the fridgeim bare dense when it comes to sh*t i dont know about (which is y u only catch me talkin about things i kno about, makes me looks slyly intelligent)but how do you cook the chicken?jus get the pieces n put them in a pan n jus leave for a specified time?deep fry? WHAT DO YOU DO MANE

Lol @ DavidBruv season up the chicken with whatever you got in a bowl(salt, pepper, onions, garlic, jerk seasoning, bbq sauce etc)Mix it all around in the bowl. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours if you want if not heat up the over to about 200c.Put some oil in a oven pan thing(don't know the correct lingo) put the chicken in the pan and put in the oven.turn every 10-12 minutes.Should take about 35-40mins

Guest Triple XXX
Lol @ DavidBruv season up the chicken with whatever you got in a bowl(salt, pepper, onions, garlic, jerk seasoning, bbq sauce etc)Mix it all around in the bowl. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours if you want if not heat up the over to about 200c.Put some oil in a oven pan thing(don't know the correct lingo) put the chicken in the pan and put in the oven.turn every 10-12 minutes.Should take about 35-40mins
and then its all good yea?no boil needed?

and then its all good yea?no boil needed?
ima teach u to cook bruv ... no homo