Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
10-19-8.jpg
Sweet Jesus that's a hazard. Looks like airplane food. (especially the roll just jamming there as if to say there's going to be plenty of delicious juices for mopping up afterwards)

Guest Flat Ericó
29d7447.jpgI won't lie it's not toppa top, but for a midnight meal it did the job. Way too much spice on the chicken.
this is my kinda foodf all this exotic sh*t you lot are tryna make

Those potatoes were nice man. Don't get the anti double carb hype, where's it come from?Just a lil tip for those who've never tried it, once you boil your potatoes and put the oil on for roasting, squeeze a half lemon ocer them to give them a nice subtle tangy taste.

Guest Lemons
10-19-8.jpg
Sweet Jesus that's a hazard. Looks like airplane food. (especially the roll just jamming there as if to say there's going to be plenty of delicious juices for mopping up afterwards)
What roll?
Uh oh.Ethnic food fail?(is that a fried dumpling and not a roll?)

Tom's looks like some nice summer food man, I'm hungry.Sorry Dave, skipped past your post before, it takes about an hour and 20 minutes (actually in the oven, dunno the preparation time).Ingredients: chicken wings (or whatever pieces you have), thyme, lemon, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, nutmeg, vegetable bullion, paprika and whatever random suitable marinade/sauce you might have like reggae reggae or nandos - the marinade sauce isn't that important as long as you have soy sauce and bullionput the chicken (skin up) in a baking dish and cover it (lightly) with your marinade sauce (so all parts of the chicken get some, not just the top), sprinkle thyme over it then a bit of soy sauce then sprinkle nutmeg/bullion/paprika over it, then squeeze half a lemon over the thing and put 2-3 little drops of sweet chilli sauce over each wingthen drop it in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour, take it out turn the chicken round, add any ingredients the bottom half might be missing (bullion, marinade sauce, sweet chilli, thyme) put it in for another half an hour, take it out and move the chicken to a new dish (turning it round again), if the chicken looks like it's a bit bare and hasn't soaked in the ingredients scoop some of the sauce out of the first dish and drop it ontop of the chicken - if you're having rice it makes sense to use the rest of the sauce from the first dish to make gravy with now put the chicken back on for 20 mins, or how ever long it takes to brown/crisp and you're doneskipped out any preparation like washing chicken and whatnot 'cause I know people have their own ways of going about that, but it's a nice recipe for something that doesn't have to be prepared hours before and the end result is aite

Guest Lisa Turtle
am i the only 1 who finds it strange eating 2 sources of carbs. e.g. rice and pasta
c/scant do rice a tatties either, its just wrong
14j2gd1.jpg
I lol'd so hard!