Official Cooking Thread

neeko

If you add the alcohol early it will all cook out, or you could flambe it. But yeah it greatly improves the flavour as long as if its a wine its not a shitty cheap thing you wouldnt drink yourself, aint gotta be expensive just palletable.

Yeah but you'd have to cook it for hours and even then I don't think it would 100% evaporate

Dont be silly say your starting a sauce for example youd start with onions/shallotts add a splash of wine then whilst the pans hot and its burnt off within 10 mins.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08e773b6997c11e2a42522000a1f96b3_7.jpga564a522997e11e2807c22000a1fba57_7.jpg02d7204a998e11e2a23322000aaa04c3_7.jpg

coca cola jerk ribs and wings with cajun xsweet potatty wedges i made a while back

used my mums coca cola wing recipe and added sum jerk rub i found in tescos. came out pretty good. slightly over cooked the ribs but was fine

this was all cooked after about at least 6 pints of guiness while drinkin more budwiesers

• Upvote 5

what are beef ribs saying? dont know if ive ever had them.