Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
D458664.jpgUP FRY>>>
You're killing me with that mess, bro.Those dry scrambled eggs, undercooked bacon & pale little supermarket sausages, urgh.Plus about 60% of yr toast is still just bread. You got a dodgy toaster?I need to make a fry-up and show you people how it's done.

D458664.jpgUP FRY>>>
You're killing me with that mess, bro.Those dry scrambled eggs, undercooked bacon & pale little supermarket sausages, urgh.Plus about 60% of yr toast is still just bread. You got a dodgy toaster?I need to make a fry-up and show you people how it's done.
lol haha what happened to the crispy bacon man!

5111_117433611348_612816348_2916533_5680886_n.jpgDidn't just have lettuce, i added sweetcorn, olives and balsamic vinaigrette after.
Black Olives are nice!!Looks good but ima huge fan of king prawns so KayGee's gets my vote.Lol @ The wee skimpy baby prawns, with the salmon < How anybody can eat them is beyond me, WATER!I swear down though you people need to touch down with FRESH FISH that salmon is straight from supermarket! and is not organically reared! You know salmon like that thats farmed is injected to be that colour Wild salmon is healthy!!!

Guest Lisa Turtle
D458664.jpgUP FRY>>>
lol wtf is that mess
enitman probably thought it was ard using his nans best dish f*ck outta here
You man are hyping. There's nothing wrong with that fry up.
WTF Eks look at that excuse for scrambled eggAnelka, you posted some more food...you're killing me darg /I had some bbq shizen today. Not made by me. Was so so.Tomorrow I'm gonna cook then I'll take a picture and show you peeps what its really about.

Wheres the beans
Baked beans are foul/67567.jpg/ fread
im sorry but dats f*ck*ng DISGUSTINGf*ckin hate prawns..the smell of it already makes me feel sicki'd literally dash it on the floor if sum1 gave me that..even if it was lauren london or keri hilson
dash it on the floor u knoit does look peaky but i HATE salmon, and i cant eat prawns (scavangers of the sea)

Guest Triple XXX
cnt believe what ive read in this topichow r u not gonna know how to cook chicken. even if u cnt actually cook how r u not gonna knowwtf have u been doing in life
been on the net since i was 4aint really had time for anything elsebt i learn quick