Your Worst Nightmare.

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

This can be as silly or as serious as you want it to be, no needless "how can that be ure worst nightmare doe :/"Mine is hearing either of my parents talking about/ mentioning the word "Cum"The thought actually makes me feel sick, I hate the word enough as it is.GOO GOGOGOG GO OGGO!!

dunno bout worst nightmare but i had a next dream last night, think the england team had just won something, and the english fans in the crowd were going nuts running arond with flags and sh*t, there was a bit of drunk and disorderly behaviour going on, an old lady got barged to the floor or whatever, then out of nowhere some tear gas goes off and bare stormtroopers ran into the stadium and just starting shooting everyone up. it was f*ck*ng sweet.

Guest Esquilax

OK WHEN I SAY WORST NIGHTMARE I DONT LITERALLY MEAN WHAT IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE YOU'VE EXPERIENCED I MEAN, WHEN PEOPLE SEE PICS OF CHILDREN WHO'VE DIED THEY SAY "THAT IS SO SAD, THAT WOULD BE MY WORST NIGHTMARE."DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I had a dream last night that I was killing lots of people at night with an Uzi. Then I clocked I was being watched by CCTV and some chick on a superbike was getting away and I couldn't hit her. Then I was just running away coz feds where coming and it was on some long road. I didn't wake up feeling positive