Forget race, we'll just target grime and funky

Bardissimo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is England. Why are you lot even surprised.The small minority just give them an excuse to just be ignorant and lock down everything.Croydon and all the surrounding areas, unless you're a 'Jack The Lad', is no longer a place for black people. I can't be arsed to travel up London for a good rave.They win.
Nah they havent won yet...but they are going to in the end. Theres an event in the EC area every weekend guarenteed but slowly but surely thats gona get phased out.
True. And the pisstake is that those EC raves rarely end in beef.

There's no better feeling then when I go to a club and see bare bouncers, CCTV, dogs and scanners.
:lol:They got you well trained
for real, i feel uneasy espech when i see dogs and jakesbouncers and scanners are necessary i suppose
Would rather that, then getting stabbedIf its organised right, then its coolI was at that Romeos B Day bash, the one with the shooting, which practically deaded Garage raves in London for a good while.Aint about expecting to go out in a club and not coming home.How can you get a GUN in a club
Basically.

There's no better feeling then when I go to a club and see bare bouncers, CCTV, dogs and scanners.
:lol:They got you well trained
for real, i feel uneasy espech when i see dogs and jakesbouncers and scanners are necessary i suppose
Would rather that, then getting stabbedIf its organised right, then its coolI was at that Romeos B Day bash, the one with the shooting, which practically deaded Garage raves in London for a good while.Aint about expecting to go out in a club and not coming home.How can you get a GUN in a club
Basically.
You know how you can get a gun in a club. You just walk in. What do you think happens when a bouncer goes to search someone with a strap? They tell them they can't come in and take the gun off them? :confused: When Hippodrome got shut down after 3 people got wigged in the VIP area they walked in off the street done their business and then rode off before the police got there. Door staff could not do sh*t because no matter what they are gettin paid it isn't enough to take one in the leg or worse for being a hero.Most of these shootings are assassinations. Everyone knows this. The police know this. It has absolutely nothing to do with the general public. Cancelling musical events just shift the problems elsewhere less public so the eventual murders don't get as much publicity.

Lol @ going to a club with f*ckin dogs and sh*t. Thats a hype. If anything that makes me more uneasy. I'm thinking "What the f*ck has gone down previously at this place why the security is so high"From security have searched me thoroughly on the door then I'm good. Maybe I'm ignorant because I dont usually go to them hype raves with them hype uni/roadish youts in the first place