Stabbing and Mugging Footage

Guest Esquilax

yeah watched a documentary on the first one it was in romfordDid some research after I watched it thats how enraged I wasapparently they said the guy who did it had such a low IQ so he probably was too dumb too have a motive, thats the reason for the unprovoked attack or something.pathetic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

d*ckhead run away from his friend bitch ass nigga
tbh that was what i have thought everytime i have seen the videoi kno they had a knife, but in them situations the love i have for my bredrins always overrides any fear
surprisingly enough, it was the boy who ran away who died. one stab wound into his heart meant he died a few minutes later.The guy who was lying on the floor actually survived.dunno if that makes you feel any better

tbh that was what i have thought everytime i have seen the videoi kno they had a knife, but in them situations the love i have for my bredrins always overrides any fear
surprisingly enough, it was the boy who ran away who died. one stab wound into his heart meant he died a few minutes later.The guy who was lying on the floor actually survived.dunno if that makes you feel any better
rah thats kinda nuts still, he ran wit a wound to the heart whilst his bredrin got juked several times in his chest and back but survivedc'est le vie

imo killing someone for murder is noogwhen you die you are in the null void. You become nothingness, you cease to exist, your thoughts, memories etc are now non existant, therefore the punishment of death doesn't actually cause as much suffering as people suggest.I definitely agree with harsher penalties for murderers, but death penalty is kinda noog.and if you believe in a god, death penalty is also noog because most religions believe only god should give or take life.

imo killing someone for murder is noogwhen you die you are in the null void. You become nothingness, you cease to exist, your thoughts, memories etc are now non existant, therefore the punishment of death doesn't actually cause as much suffering as people suggest.I definitely agree with harsher penalties for murderers, but death penalty is kinda noog.and if you believe in a god, death penalty is also noog because most religions believe only god has the should to give or take life.
exactly

seen them before on street wars, pretty sure theres no backround to the first one. just some little shitbags pissed up, being cunts.
i find it hard 2 believe that som1 gets bodied like that 4 no reasonif he truly was, the killers deserve life
dunno man, loads of people get jumped for no reason. the prick with the knife was probably pissed up and "wasnt thinking", doubt he meant to kill him. not excusing what he did btw.

rah thats kinda nuts still, he ran wit a wound to the heart whilst his bredrin got juked several times in his chest and back but survivedc'est le vie
Not reallyCaesar got stabbed like 20 times in the chest but only 1 of the wounds was fatalI'm all for the death penalty for those people. They were not raised properly and lack any kind of morals. Inhumane.