my credit card has been rinsed for 2k....

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
nah nah nah nah thats peakswear this aint the only thing shes done to you?
I remember she snitched on himDont have it akhi
yea she snitched on me, court case only just ended last month.

nah mate, this bitch has f*cked with ur cash bro. u need to teach the KID a lesson, let him know, no matter who the c*nt is she can't be fukin with ur funds, give her a good hiding, and get the little one to get a few digs in as well he'll soon learn.

Guest TimeBomb
so someone you know has stolen 2K from you and you're on the internethow the hell can you be so calm over this?i'd be calling the police on her
Its Fraud - He can claim it backPlus calling the police on her doesnt mean it will make the situation better.
This.Cos theres a kid involved makes everything tricky.I could have her locked up but my daughter loves her mum, and i could get some crazy algerian to murder her for same amount she took but my daughter loves her mum, so its gona be difficult for me to do anything without affecting my daughter.Anyway lemme see what the cred card company says before i decide anything, right now she dont even know that i know so ima just play it cool.

Allow assuming its her , when you dont know the full truth though.Has she got any reason to f*ck you over?
It's clearly come in the post. She's clearly received it. She's clearly burnt the funds. She's clearly f*ck*ng bought clothes on ASOS with it. It's clearly a f*ck*ng woman. It's clearly her.

Allow assuming its her , when you dont know the full truth though.Has she got any reason to f*ck you over?
It's clearly come in the post. She's clearly received it. She's clearly burnt the funds. She's clearly f*ck*ng bought clothes on ASOS with it. It's clearly a f*ck*ng woman. It's clearly her.
Are you telling me shes the only person in the uk that could get hold of hes details and spend 2k?I cant see the mother of your kid doing that to you though , not after all the grounds you have on her if she did.From what i gather your daughter doesnt live with you? I cant see a grown women jeopardizing the relationship with her daughter for some clothes.

nah mate, this bitch has f*cked with ur cash bro. u need to teach the KID a lesson, let him know, no matter who the c*nt is she can't be fukin with ur funds, give her a good hiding, and get the little one to get a few digs in as well he'll soon learn.
lol i like this phrase, i shall use it more often.
if you use it on here i wanna see harvard referencing and my name next to it you german c*nt.

Are you telling me shes the only person in the uk that could get hold of hes details and spend 2k?I cant see the mother of your kid doing that to you though , not after all the grounds you have on her if she did.From what i gather your daughter doesnt live with you? I cant see a grown women jeopardizing the relationship with her daughter for some clothes.
please nigga...those are MALE thought processesbarely any females think that logically

Guest Triple XXX
obv theres a reason he's assumin its her he hasnt just pulled her name out of thin air

if you use it on here i wanna see harvard referencing and my name next to it you german c*nt.
Consider it done DJ./who is this German c*nt you speak of?

u once had a pic in ur avi and u looked german, so i said "you look german", you said "lulz a lot of ppl say that". the end.

u once had a pic in ur avi and u looked german, so i said "you look german", you said "lulz a lot of ppl say that". the end.
i remember this vividly, it still doesnt make me a german though.

well i've decided your proof to the contrary isn't enough, therefore you're a doity goiman.

Guest TimeBomb

yea the card was delivered to her address and she loves asos.com, plus me and her arent on good terms so she wouldnt really be concerned about damaging the relationship.If i was to go up there and start something i know she'd deny it then make it difficult to see my daughter, thats why i gotto play it smart.

well i've decided your proof to the contrary isn't enough, therefore you're a doity goiman.
Germans are a superior race, i can live with this.