my credit card has been rinsed for 2k....

Guest TimeBomb

Guest Triple XXX
yea the card was delivered to her address and she loves asos.com, plus me and her arent on good terms so she wouldnt really be concerned about damaging the relationship.If i was to go up there and start something i know she'd deny it then make it difficult to see my daughter, thats why i gotto play it smart.
i really dont know why chicks do this sh*tmakes no f*ckin sense

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She wont get locked up for 2k fraud on her babyfather...That said if anything I'd be using it as a way to get more time with my daughter.Straight I want to see her this weekend and this weekend, oh and if thats a problem, ringing 999 is no problem for me... By the time I'm finished with her she'll be thinking I'd rather just give him back the 2gs.

lol at datboybguy must not know that many chicks. chicks are f*cked bro, jus read love and life.
We are not talkin about any random "chick" here , we are talkin about the mother of hes kid.Either way , i cant see the logic in her doing this.
Do you know the status of their relationship?
Do you know it was her?

Guest Tulse Hill

thats why you should have 2 cards, i got one with everything ive earned from racing in and the other with just about 2k for going out in and saying thats the only card i have 2 a female lady friend.

lol at datboybguy must not know that many chicks. chicks are f*cked bro, jus read love and life.
We are not talkin about any random "chick" here , we are talkin about the mother of hes kid.Either way , i cant see the logic in her doing this.
:lol:
:!: :!: Plus can't you remember the time Timebomb told us about how she hotted him to the police?

:lol:
:!: :!: Plus can't you remember the time Timebomb told us about how she hotted him to the police?
What?If thats the case , then i take into consideration what i said.Re-assessing the situation we got at hand , Then its more then likely she could of did this.Is there no way you can find out the delivery address of the items purchased?

Guest Lisa Turtle

Claiming that 2k back aint gonna be as easy as pie btwBanks to go on funny these days about fraudDid you try to change your address with them prior to this happening?

Claiming that 2k back aint gonna be as easy as pie btwBanks to go on funny these days about fraudDid you try to change your address with them prior to this happening?
It takes a month to claim back fraudulant transactionswhether its 2£ or £5000 its still a month.
wrong
c/s I hate when people talk so confidently about what they dont know

Plus can't you remember the time Timebomb told us about how she hotted him to the police?
Which made me think she was making a play for custodyThis could be an attempt to bait him into doing something stupid for the same purposeIt's easy to jump to the 'woman saw a chance at free clothes/shoes' explanation but imo it's just as easy to jump to the 'woman is conniving' oneIt's amazing how sympathetic a woman can appear in family court, when her daughters father is in and out of trouble with the police, and threatening her over money which she claims she spent on childrens' toys and clothes. Especially when dude's a scary ArabTread carefully Mr Bomb

It takes a month to claim back fraudulant transactionswhether its 2£ or £5000 its still a month.
wrong
Well with HALIFAXI have claimed back fraudulant payments on my account several times once just 500 and then again 1500 and so has my father with the maxium being 6 grand each times in total its been a month to 6 weeks, letter out with ina week, sent back next day - 28 days later verified cash in the account BANG! If its been longer for you then boy thats just been a boyment to you! Hate that i speak confidently that i know nothing about YET I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES, Dont talk sh*t darling.

wrong
Well with HALIFAXI have claimed back fraudulant payments on my account several times once just 500 and then again 1500 and so has my father with the maxium being 6 grand each times in total its been a month to 6 weeks, letter out with ina week, sent back next day - 28 days later verified cash in the account BANG! If its been longer for you then boy thats just been a boyment to you! Hate that i speak confidently that i know nothing about YET I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES, Dont talk sh*t darling.
foolish ugly bitch.unfortunately i have benn on the flipside of the coin of fraud - in which someone oopened 3 mobile contract in my name and spent a couple bills in the process. got my money back in a week and this was on halifax.a month ago i conducted an experiment in which i used my own card and pretended it was fraud got my money back within a week- this was on barcs.