my credit card has been rinsed for 2k....

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming that 2k back aint gonna be as easy as pie btwBanks to go on funny these days about fraudDid you try to change your address with them prior to this happening?
It takes a month to claim back fraudulant transactionswhether its 2£ or £5000 its still a month.
wrong
c/s I hate when people talk so confidently about what they dont know
Well with HALIFAXI have claimed back fraudulant payments on my account several times once just 500 and then again 1500 and so has my father with the maxium being 6 grand each times in total its been a month to 6 weeks, letter out with ina week, sent back next day - 28 days later verified cash in the account BANG! If its been longer for you then boy thats just been a boyment to you! Hate that i speak confidently that i know nothing about YET I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES, Dont talk sh*t darling.
foolish ugly bitch.unfortunately i have benn on the flipside of the coin of fraud - in which someone oopened 3 mobile contract in my name and spent a couple bills in the process. got my money back in a week and this was on halifax.a month ago i conducted an experiment in which i used my own card and pretended it was fraud got my money back within a week- this was on barcs.
LISTEN U FOOLISH UGLY c*nt!The reason you got the money back within the week was because the money was not in the hands of the other company it had left your account but not actually gone anywhere f*ck*ng IDIOT!Common f*ck*ng sense tells you that!

Claiming that 2k back aint gonna be as easy as pie btwBanks to go on funny these days about fraudDid you try to change your address with them prior to this happening?
It takes a month to claim back fraudulant transactionswhether its 2£ or £5000 its still a month.
wrong
Well with HALIFAXI have claimed back fraudulant payments on my account several times once just 500 and then again 1500 and so has my father with the maxium being 6 grand each times in total its been a month to 6 weeks, letter out with ina week, sent back next day - 28 days later verified cash in the account BANG! If its been longer for you then boy thats just been a boyment to you! Hate that i speak confidently that i know nothing about YET I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES, Dont talk sh*t darling.
foolish ugly bitch.unfortunately i have benn on the flipside of the coin of fraud - in which someone oopened 3 mobile contract in my name and spent a couple bills in the process. got my money back in a week and this was on halifax.a month ago i conducted an experiment in which i used my own card and pretended it was fraud got my money back within a week- this was on barcs.
LISTEN U FOOLISH UGLY c*nt!The reason you got the money back within the week was because the money was not in the hands of the other company it had left your account but not actually gone anywhere f*ck*ng IDIOT!Common f*ck*ng sense tells you that!
so you just admitted that your original point is wrong.you said any fraudulent transaction takes a month for the money to be replaced. Mine were fraudulent- regardless of whether or not the p was in the hands of the other company and yet it took a week not a month.DeadHorse4.jpg

wrong
so you just admitted that your original point is wrong.you said any fraudulent transaction takes a month for the money to be replaced. Mine were fraudulent- regardless of whether or not the p was in the hands of the other company and yet it took a week not a month.
When the 'p' is in the hands of the other company they have to issue documents to them in order to claim the money back , once that money is then refunded to the bank it is then refunded to your own personal account. You my dear are a fraud in any case, you ever heard the term crying wolf one day sweety u will be really f*cked over and nobody gonna believe you.The Maxium it takes is a month my statement was in regards to someone else on this forum who seemed to think it was some overly long process. Why you bringing horses into this? Am i part of hunting? NO. And no there wont be loads of dead horses lieing around because of ban of fox hunting you will find that will be the dogs as the horses that hunt are generally used for other equine sports also. Stay on topic Mr ugly bastard!

wrong
so you just admitted that your original point is wrong.you said any fraudulent transaction takes a month for the money to be replaced. Mine were fraudulent- regardless of whether or not the p was in the hands of the other company and yet it took a week not a month.DeadHorse4.jpg
LMAODeep

wrong
LMAODeep
Not deepPATHETIC.

wrong
so you just admitted that your original point is wrong.you said any fraudulent transaction takes a month for the money to be replaced. Mine were fraudulent- regardless of whether or not the p was in the hands of the other company and yet it took a week not a month.
When the 'p' is in the hands of the other company they have to issue documents to them in order to claim the money back , once that money is then refunded to the bank it is then refunded to your own personal account. You my dear are a fraud in any case, you ever heard the term crying wolf one day sweety u will be really f*cked over and nobody gonna believe you.The Maxium it takes is a month my statement was in regards to someone else on this forum who seemed to think it was some overly long process. Why you bringing horses into this? Am i part of hunting? NO. And no there wont be loads of dead horses lieing around because of ban of fox hunting you will find that will be the dogs as the horses that hunt are generally used for other equine sports also. Stay on topic Mr ugly bastard!
sorry, this is wrong information. i dont know if you made up some stories to try and verify your point, but it can take longer or shorter given the situation.secondly ur reply to Lisa pretty much missed the point that she was making

She wont get locked up for 2k fraud on her babyfather...That said if anything I'd be using it as a way to get more time with my daughter.Straight I want to see her this weekend and this weekend, oh and if thats a problem, ringing 999 is no problem for me... By the time I'm finished with her she'll be thinking I'd rather just give him back the 2gs.
c/s the use this as evidence to gain leverage school of thought, its the smart thing to do.

wrong
sorry, this is wrong information. i dont know if you made up some stories to try and verify your point, but it can take longer or shorter given the situation.secondly ur reply to Lisa pretty much missed the point that she was making
The information is not wrong its what i went through to claim back my money, my boyfriend was through abbey national and he had similar expierences and my father is with the same bank as i am.as to the rest who try claim i ruin threads - Look in the mirror its your negativety towards me that ruins threads, Think of your actions boys!

Guest TimeBomb
Atleast your kid is going to be rocking that top-notch Argos gold.
na i think the argos transaction was a nintendo ds seeing as she had a spanking brand new 1 last time i saw her, 2 weeks after i bought her a wii.Anyway just called the cred card company, there was also 150 to t-mobile and a sky subscription. Its been passed onto the fraud dept, card has been stopped and i have to sign some decleration i didnt authorise the transactions, im sure its all gona take ages to sort out though.The bitch is clearly dumb though paying her sky and t-mobile bill with my card.