Belly fat

Brandnew

Situps alone wont do anything if you have belly fat because all they will do is strengthen your abs and dont really burn that much belly fatEating properly and running is the best thing to do I think. As well as doing other activities like going to the gym to work out and playing football etc. You should be able to lose it without too much difficulty.

How did you gain weight....im really trying my hardest! sick of people asking me how comes ive lost weight.
i basically just started snacking alot in the evening then eating my main meal about an hour before i go bed...that plus increasing my portion sizes slightly..to say i gained the weight in a flash is an understatement

Guest Triple XXX

ive gained like 2 stone since Januaryslight belly aswellit seems to fluctuate week by week, certain times its quite big, others its notall i do is eat as much as possiblegonna join a gym next week

nah sit ups are cool, but wont lose the belly. theyll help tone ur muscle, therefore increasing ur lean muscle mass, therefore helping increasing ur metabolism by a bit. In your case, this means you can burn fat faster, but will only work if coupled with aerobic exercise

Been trying to gain weight for ages and i finally achieved this over the last few months but i have developed a bit of a belly...whats the quickest and easiest way to lose this in u guys humble opinionswimmingrunningrowingstarvingsitupsany help will be greatly appreciated...
log off vip2sort your diet outcardiouse common sense u fat f*ck

embrace it. get that gucci mane gutdont gorunning tho its too steady paced and boring. try playing sport its better so like when u play ball ur walking jogging sprinting. more explosive plus ur turning etc. also skipping and crunches and other boxing exercises can help usmh at the weightive lost unintentionally. walking corpse