Blackberry's

zoot

Storm 2 is looking nice.Thinner than that original storm, more responsive screen, more powerful phone.I'm considering getting that upon contract renewal although the HTC leo (because it's looks sick despite being windows mobile) and HTC Hero/G2 (android) are also things I am considering because I just love the android platform.

The curve doesn't have 3g but you can still go on the Internet. It's just a little slower than the blackberrys that do have 3g (using apps like facebook, msn etc you won't notice a difference tbh, just when it comes to loading heavy webpages)But having no 3g means the battery lasts long, I charge my curve every 3 days (with wifi on) and my iPhone everyday

Guest Triple XXX
Will vodafone hot me up if i lie to them about having my own business in order to get a cheaper contract?????
its nt cheaper per sethey dont factor in the VAT on listed pricesbt they wont, i lied about being a sole trader last year to get the bold

Do u have to pay extra for internet on the bb?
usually about 5 quid extra for blackberry services which would include the internet, push email and blackberry messenger.

T-mobile are sly cunts£25 initially for the initial contract (phone and minutes)then an extra £5 a month for internetthen another £5 for ''bb booster'' :/
change thatcos bb got a internet ting in there packageso 4 me on voda now its £5 for the email and what not and £3 for unlimited internet