Stormfront.org

JOHN DOE

Im convinced Venom gets his anti semitic info from stormfront.
there we go again. "antisemtic". but fyi i get my information exposing zionism's evils from :Former mossad agents, jewish religious clergymen, former top US Govt officials who are jewish,former presidents, former top govt officials, historians, sholars, businessmen, and from information provided in the top research institutes in the world to name a few. ive never logged onto stormfront or even clicked on the site once. information is available to everyone willing enough to find it, including haltwits like stormfront users. what they do with it is down to them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the people on that site are just looking for some love...not real racistsmore then half the sh*t on there is gasjust a lot of people making sh*t up and trying to convince themselves they have people to relate with.....superstitions c/s thing would work nice on there.

i got to page 2, none of that sh*t on there is funny, it's just shocking, u lot have very strange sense of humour. and all this talk about invading them, i'd never heard of this place, or the other forum until i posted on here, so well done, by making these discussions ur advetising their existence