these noodles must be serious

shaian

Lol them frustration tears there, cos he knw he cant take it to the physical level without gettin slumped!!
innitfelt bad for him thof*ckin with his noodles, after he put effort into that, swear he said he put everything he love into them noodles

This is not something to laugh at. I remember one time I bought a Feast...large_feast.jpgI was about 12, had no money. I scoured the house for pennies. After hours of searching I finally got the 79p and I went out and got it. I wanted to save it until after dinner so I put it in the freezer. I ate my dinner with high expectations of a frozen chocolate desert, went back into the kitchen to get it and saw my cousin backing it down. The rage that built up inside me, my reaction was worse than noodle boy minus the swearing. Man had to cheek to say ''here you can have the rest'' that got me even more emotional.Noodle boy, I feel your pain.

when i went to Jamaica, everyone was eating Jerk porki had some chicken from island grill which was ESPECIALLY SPECIALLY bought for me because i dont eat porkim eating it, im loving it, really enjoying it, i turn my head for not more than 5 seconds could have been, my cousin who was like 8 or some stupid age like thatwhooopsed it out the box, and was in his mouth, by the time i turned back aroundi went mad, people f*ckin larfin goin 'here have some jerk pork'i still feel the emotion an this was a good 7 yrs ago

picture thisjus worked a long day at workhad a sh*t lunch and fone home to ask whats for dinnersunday roast ok... dont bother gettin any thing on way bak home figuring the more hungry i am the more il enjoy it...get home see my older bro who doesnt even live here eating my plate of food they left out for mecant even remem what xrap meal i had to rustle up after but i assure u it tasted that much more crapwas UPSET and marvin