Why didnt Max B do this to Jim...

TF S4DK

Mase be careful... Remember you were always more gimmick as opposed to substance. No one really takes you serious and you're no longer relavent. The same for Yung Joc. Now the furture stands before you and you just lost your only connect to contemporary music. Prosperity and greed doctrine didn't work so well did it? Get ready to go back!

Guest luckstar

LMAO why do people still deal with diddy.. i swear he is the music industry don kingthe man is reptillian and cruel .. holding back his own people in contracts he made them sign when they were young and naive...mase has beentryin 2 get released 4 how long ? the lox had 2 go on radio and thretaen 2 drop a fridge on him ?!all his acts fade away into obscurity.. APART FROM HIMhe has 2 be the number one... he is a selfish jiggaboo who should have been sidelined like suge years ago

Miss Info said:

UPDATE: Ok, so my insider tells me….that signature wasn’t on a contract release form…it was basically an appearance release form. Basically, Diddy is allowing Mase to appear on songs with other artists. He is not freeing Mase from his contractual obligations to Bad Boy. But this is a start, because Mase already has a big feature in the works, as well as a potential home at Interscope…..which would work out well in terms of those old contractual obligations because Diddy is already over at Interscope as well.

lol, didn't Mase sign to G-Unit for a hot minute?
He was moving with them, but 50 couldnt get Diddy to release him so he could actually sign to G-Unit.50 said he thinks the mase & diddy thing is personal to diddy cos what diddy was offered financially was way beyond mase's worth, but diddy just refused.

How did he sign with g-Unit if Diddy had him locked down?
he wasnt officially signed with G-Unit as 50 cudnt get him released from Bad Boy eitherso because of this a bit of beef went down with Diddy and 50...then after a while 50 didnt bother with the deal again, he just let Mase goso Mase only came out with a mixtape with G-UnitEdit: What TF S4DK said

lol, diddy looking very uncomfortable.
This
He was moving with them, but 50 couldnt get Diddy to release him so he could actually sign to G-Unit.50 said he thinks the mase & diddy thing is personal to diddy cos what diddy was offered financially was way beyond mase's worth, but diddy just refused.
and ThisMase is only free to do features now...he is still signd to Diddy.Whats gonna happen is Diddy will give Mase to Jimmy... Mase is already in talks bout signing to interscope anyway and Jimmy is the only one i actually see getting him off the badboy hook

lol, diddy looking very uncomfortable.
This
and ThisMase is only free to do features now...he is still signd to Diddy.Whats gonna happen is Diddy will give Mase to Jimmy... Mase is already in talks bout signing to interscope anyway and Jimmy is the only one i actually see getting him off the badboy hook
can i jus make it clear for other posters ur not talkin about jim jones.
Yes ure right i mean Jimmy Iovine

Thing is Jimmy tried to mediate the 50 & Diddy situation and by 50's account, Jimmy was prepared to give up his profit share and Diddy still refused, IMO I think Mase would have made Diddy more money with the G-Unit/Interscope/Bad Boy umbrella underneath him than Interscope/Bad Boy...

Thing is Jimmy tried to mediate the 50 & Diddy situation and by 50's account, Jimmy was prepared to give up his profit share and Diddy still refused, IMO I think Mase would have made Diddy more money with the G-Unit/Interscope/Bad Boy umbrella underneath him than Interscope/Bad Boy...
Diddy has taken several blows in the last few including losing his whole badboy team and being assimilated by interscope...i reckon now is the time for mase to get away if there ever was such a time