Most annoying radio presenter/dj

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

westwood hands downbut if i had to choose anyone but himprobably be ras kwame
Westwood at a rave>>>>>>>>>>__________One of my boys told him to his face he's a prick, d*ckhead and wanka and continued to taunt him........This was when they had a picture together when westwood gave him the mic LOL

Adrian DurhamJames WhaleJason CundyMike Parry
Have to disagree on Whale and Durham. Durham is a wind up merchant but on some points and with the right people he is fine. Mike Parry isn't bad, he is great for f*ck*ng up and quotes on Clips Of The Week with H&J.Add to that Andy Goldstean, that show with Cundy is AWFUL, Micky Quinn, Ronnie Irani, Darren Gough.Only listen to Talksport.

Adrian DurhamJames WhaleJason CundyMike Parry
Have to disagree on Whale and Durham. Durham is a wind up merchant but on some points and with the right people he is fine. Mike Parry isn't bad, he is great for f*ck*ng up and quotes on Clips Of The Week with H&J.Add to that Andy Goldstean, that show with Cundy is AWFUL, Micky Quinn, Ronnie Irani, Darren Gough.Only listen to Talksport.
whale is on LBC now last time i checked, but his views on gays, abortions and the like piss me off.plus he always has a knack of interviewing guests he TOTALLY disagrees with then spending the entire interview detailing exactly why he disagrees. no-one gives a sh*t mate, just interview the person.Durham is a twat. in real life and on radio. chats sh*t but can never take it back. and his general football knowledge makes Garth Crooks sound like Gabrielle Marcotti. thats why he always draw for the 'lets wind up so they call in' card. smh.