Panorama - Reduced To A Four Letter Word - BBC1 8.30

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed there is a greater tolerance regarding racism towards Asians than there is compared to racism towards Blacks.
9/11/Terrorism etc has fuelled this.
I think it was always there.9/11 simply highlighted the matter as the world 'watched' the Asian commuinity more closely.

I have noticed there is a greater tolerance regarding racism towards Asians than there is compared to racism towards Blacks.
9/11/Terrorism etc has fuelled this.
I think it was always there.9/11 simply highlighted the matter as the world 'watched' the Asian commuinity more closely.
black people are more integrated (or culturally lost) tbh. for their own foolishness imo since it still hasnt worked

Guest Tibbius

Make one white yout go to an estate known for trouble, dominated by black youts and tell him to stand there and watch face.Tell me the outcomeIf u wanna take blacks out the equation, go solihull

lol @ racism is dead. Racism will never die because stupid people will never die. But with all due respect, was they really going to set up a project like this and then have her come back and say "no there is no racism in britain anymore".
If you are a non-English speaker, what incentive would you have to learn the language if the vast majority of communication you are likely to experience is abusive?
:rolleyes:
english speaking people move to non-english speaking countries perhaps not in as great a numbers

Innit.She's deliberately inciting racism. She's walking round in a headscarf and pretending not to speak English.Not that that's justification, but if she put her hair in a ponytail and put a pair of jeans on I bet them youths wouldn't be saying anything.
Why should she have to?
She doesn't "have to". But she, you and I are all well aware that she is dressing in a way that will provoke ignorant people who aren't in tune with other cultures to behave like idiots.
either way there are many many women who dress like that every day in this country who arent trying to provoke anything so i dont know what ur point isplus u dont know how this particular woman normally dresses so u cant say that

Guest luckstar

im genuinely quitye angry about thisprogram has my blood boilin at these crackas... they r completely cruelhow dare these ignorant white trash pigs dehumanize us in such a fashion... the sheer absurdity of their predujice baffles and enrages me in equal measure

350, is that it?That's less one racial "incident" a day.Hate the way they go to the most racist place they can find in England, then use it as proof of the "ugly reality of British racism".
:!: imo the thing this program showed was that the people there were happier and more confident abusing a women. Also in a place like that whether your muslim/fat/ginger/black/chinese people will find some reason to abuse you.

Guest luckstar

philos sweepin the white race hate under the carpet as usualprobably gna turn around and say paki isnt a racist word as well and it wasnt that bad wt that woman went throughwhat eever happend 2 white guilt... i miss those days