Tirunih

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol british isnt a race
still gets me how people say sh*t like thiseven tony blair
not sure what u mean but if you are disagreeing with me, how is Necksta a "race traitor" for saying he isnt British?
nah i was agreeing with youi see what you mean though, was badly written[tony blair referred to britain as being an "island race" in some speech a few years ago]

Tomorrow night Nick Griffin is on question time.The BNP are going to explode now. Nick Griffin has been painted as the most evil man on the planet by the media and the 3 main parties. This is the perfect time for the BNP to expand. The very people that have painted this image of him are the people that the public now have 0 confidence in. This is their perfect opportunity to claim that they are an innocent party that have become victim to "leftist" propaganda....So tomorrow night he cant actually do any wrong with a large audience with the British public except actually improve his public image. People are going to expect this crazy nazi-chanting racist to come out and will be surprised by an eloquent, Cambridge educated man.Politicans are liars. When somebody like Nick Griffin comes along (See Hitler) who isnt afraid to upset people...they speak with so much conviction and have so many solutions to the problems that the majority of the British public want that they gain a rapid following. That's essentially how Hitler came to power (amongst violent tactics). He offered solutions to the German publics problems...like mass unemployment etc.The situation would have been handled better if he was just branded a vile racist and left at that. The BNP's membership base will now reap the benefits of the mass media interest in them.This country is in trouble.

Guest luckstar

shut up steven u gimpi know 2 many asian millionaires /thousandaires 2 be scared of these crackaswe own london... west london east london south london north london.. im ENTRENCHED in this cityethnic money flows through london jus as white money does... the bnp will never gain a fooothold save in dagnerham or small parts of east ldn...anad even then there arnt enuf crackas 2 vote em in as mpif u live outside of the m25 then it doenst matter u can all be lynched paki coon and chink the lot of u i dnt care.

i know 2 many asian millionaires /thousandaires 2 be scared of these crackaswe own london... west london east london south london north london.. im ENTRENCHED in this cityethnic money flows through london jus as white money does... the bnp will never gain a fooothold save in dagnerham or small parts of east ldn...anad even then there arnt enuf crackas 2 vote em in as mpif u live outside of the m25 then it doenst matter u can all be lynched paki coon and chink the lot of u i dnt care.
best post of 2009 and I agree with it 100%

i know 2 many asian millionaires /thousandaires 2 be scared of these crackaswe own london... west london east london south london north london.. im ENTRENCHED in this cityethnic money flows through london jus as white money does... the bnp will never gain a fooothold save in dagnerham or small parts of east ldn...anad even then there arnt enuf crackas 2 vote em in as mpif u live outside of the m25 then it doenst matter u can all be lynched paki coon and chink the lot of u i dnt care.
best post of 2009 and I agree with it 100%
tbh the jews probably said the same thing before the holocaust...didnt stop it happening...but i do kinda cosign the post same way

best post of 2009 and I want to agree with it 100%
fixed