wtf: what group is this im in?????????????

VENOM

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turkiye??? TAKE ME OUT!
shut the f*ck up u dumb faggotalways complaing about sumthinu've upped a picture be4 and that aint the same guyi should kick yur mother in her c*nt for having u
LOL AT THIS BABOON LOOKING BASTARD TALKING TO ME.I UPPED CHINGY'S PIC B4 THIS...DID I SAY IT WAS ME U f*ck*ng IDIOT.I WOULD KICK UR OWN MOTHER IN THE c*nt TOO BUT SHES STILL WALKING ACROSS THE DESERT HOPING TO GET TO EUROPE.J MONEY WHOEVER U ARE... I DONT KNOW U, AND I AM THE PERSON IN MY AVI. GLOS, BRISTOL OR LEICESTER I STILL DONT KNOW U.

turkiye??? TAKE ME OUT!
shut the f*ck up u dumb faggotalways complaing about sumthinu've upped a picture be4 and that aint the same guyi should kick yur mother in her c*nt for having u
lool this forums mad still
I would have taken a screenshot for proof but this forum doesnt deserve itI know your not that person, you know your not that person.
LOLemosh

turkiye??? TAKE ME OUT!
I UPPED CHINGY'S PIC B4 THIS...DID I SAY IT WAS ME U f*ck*ng IDIOT.
thats nt wat i'm talking about, u upped a pic in that "up yur pic" thread, and it wasn't the same person as the one in yur aviyur a lieing peice of sh*tand i'm not surprised, aint got no room for the truth in yur mouth with all that d*ck in there

Said it in the other topic it does not add up, compulsive liar.
what do u mean brother?
The venom breh has been lying from day. says he's from here there everywhere claims he does this then that, says this pic is him then it isn't. etc and im not even watching too tough.carpe deum is another dodgy one but thats a whole new can of wormsalso smh at guys like bmx tryin to come correct and earn stripes in this topic them guys who only attack when its the safe trend

if u cant say what ive been lying about then ur just one of them idiots ur talking about.what have i lied about? if u think someone is/was lying why didnt u say so when u thought of it?if i think someone is lying i dont wait for the right thread to call him out.f*ck*ng d*ckhead

/what is this about claiming to be someone and he isnt?
Venom isnt the person in his avatar who he said he was in the thread he made about 'upping pictures of your boat'Better luck next time tulse dont waste too much time making sh*t pictures will youI bought the trainers because i could f*ck*ng afford them dont question it because you cant
TBH, I could, but I wouldn't spend any money to look gay.

Guest WAVESURFER
Venom isnt the person in his avatar who he said he was in the thread he made about 'upping pictures of your boat'Better luck next time tulse dont waste too much time making sh*t pictures will youI bought the trainers because i could f*ck*ng afford them dont question it because you cant
Yeah, you can manage it for free.

Yeah, you can manage it for free.
Just because you chase me, don't mean I look gay. You seem like you can't get enough of my attention.Who are you???