Roadside 2 Islam

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't exactly being judgemental when he's on tracks talking about shotting and killing mans with no remorse. also notice the point he made about shop keepers selling alcohol, just because he hasn't said out loud it doesn't mean he hasn't thought about it before which means he himself is being judgemental as we all are to an extent...in fact if anything religion makes you more judgemental.In my opinion practicing as loosely as this projects the wrong idea of the religion onto other people who are potential converts and as a result their will be a bandwagon affect like he mentioned in the video.
Thing is that rapping is sinful but nobody can be expected not to sinNot condoning it but music is addictive he isn't necessarily doing what hes rapping i can see why people would be judgemental but when he has said he wants to change im not in a position to say hes lying so i cant judge himU make good points i didnt like the way he brought up shop keepers selling alcohol it was wrong of him to do that to try and redeem himself i dont agree with this cos there are plenty of people who are practicing properly that you can find if you look for them
Yeah its true their are plenty of people practicing properly but these aren't necessarily the people potential converts are going to come into contact with.Their are probably people who have become more conscious of Islam as a result of listening to Ill Millz or other road rappers and as a result their first impression of the religion and how followers of that religion conduct themselves is maybe a bit distorted.

1st guy failed when he said he looked into religions which were good for black people. Treating religion for any shopping centre.
Yup this was obvious tbhHe is talking about religion and self discoveryI can see its very easy from his POV to say this, he had to flee Mozambique, he was looking for an afro-centric religionBut when your searching for a spiritual connection with God why would you think race-specific :/

Guest No Mark
1st guy failed when he said he looked into religions which were good for black people. Treating religion for any shopping centre.
layulzman took it for the arndale centre

It isn't exactly being judgemental when he's on tracks talking about shotting and killing mans with no remorse. also notice the point he made about shop keepers selling alcohol, just because he hasn't said out loud it doesn't mean he hasn't thought about it before which means he himself is being judgemental as we all are to an extent...in fact if anything religion makes you more judgemental.In my opinion practicing as loosely as this projects the wrong idea of the religion onto other people who are potential converts and as a result their will be a bandwagon affect like he mentioned in the video.
Thing is that rapping is sinful but nobody can be expected not to sinNot condoning it but music is addictive he isn't necessarily doing what hes rapping i can see why people would be judgemental but when he has said he wants to change im not in a position to say hes lying so i cant judge himU make good points i didnt like the way he brought up shop keepers selling alcohol it was wrong of him to do that to try and redeem himself i dont agree with this cos there are plenty of people who are practicing properly that you can find if you look for them
Yeah its true their are plenty of people practicing properly but these aren't necessarily the people potential converts are going to come into contact with.Their are probably people who have become more conscious of Islam as a result of listening to Ill Millz or other road rappers and as a result their first impression of the religion and how followers of that religion conduct themselves is maybe a bit distorted.
True its very important we are a good example for Non-Muslims to see. At the same time nobody should become Muslim without doing proper research. At least Ill Mill is getting people interested in Islam who normally might not be thats how i look at it.

Yup this was obvious tbhHe is talking about religion and self discoveryI can see its very easy from his POV to say this, he had to flee Mozambique, he was looking for an afro-centric religionBut when your searching for a spiritual connection with God why would you think race-specific :/
All he said was he looked into some pro-black organisations and obviously he chose Islam instead so i dont see your point

All he said was he looked into some pro-black organisations and obviously he chose Islam instead so i dont see your point
:lol: read your post again, then read his post and you'll have your answer

how is that a fail he looked into a race-specific religion and realised it was wrong and embraced Islam instead

how is that a fail he looked into a race-specific religion and realised it was wrong and embraced Islam instead
no he said thats how he found islam

no he said thats how he found islam
Ur watching a different video thenIm talking about the first video posted in this thread. See you in 7 minutes.