Roadside 2 Islam

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st guy failed when he said he looked into religions which were good for black people. Treating religion for any shopping centre.
Yup this was obvious tbhHe is talking about religion and self discoveryI can see its very easy from his POV to say this, he had to flee Mozambique, he was looking for an afro-centric religionBut when your searching for a spiritual connection with God why would you think race-specific :/
Some would argue Christianity, more importantly white Jesus oppresses black people.But forget that when you put it into context with his whole story of seeing black people suffering or with some shitty mindstate, then going to a place seeing black people showing brotherhood as he put it, you can see why. Bucking up on Islam is a next thing, but if he's found his happiness then I'm can't knock him

lol these half hearted muslims agitate me.Surely if you were gonna take the step of researching and embracing islam you shouldn't do it unless you are prepared and willing to give up certain things that are sinful in the eyes of that religion?For example, i myself would love to become a born again christian and be at peace with God. However when i started going church i would leave and bun a splif and go link chicks and fornicate and other sins. SO i gave up tryna do something i was clearly unready for. How about these peolpe try give up their ill's FIRST and then convert?God is not dumb, your not gonna go to heaven if your a half hearted muslim who sells drugs and poisons your own people,smokes and drinks etc ANYMORE than you will if your a non-muslim.ALOT of these CONVERTS are keeping up their badness the same day they convert and their automatic defence is to scream DON'T JUDGE ME. Well look in the mirror, look in ur own eyes and judge yourself.muslims are happy to defend and celebrate these type of converts on the sole basis that your religion on a global scale is being victimised at this time and you will take any half baked support you can take at the moment. It is my personal beleif that if the idea that Islam=terrorisim wasn't the current thought process in most ignorant non-muslims (not saying i agree but it is what it is) and islam as a religion wasn't always under verbal attack/scrutiny then all these road half baked converts would be DENOUNCED by muslims of authority in areas where it is happening.DON'T SHOOT ME FOR MY OPINION. JUST EDUCATE ME IF YOU CAN AND SHOW ME OTHERWISE.Also i hate the way (in my experience) Islam has no tolerance of other religions.Even these BORN muslims....im talking these girls with their strict parents and wear all the head dress. i know a good few with tattoo's they drink and smoke, secretly go Napa, get f*cked anally etc. Oh and their strict 'good muslim' Dad will LITERALLY murder them if he found out some sh*t.....Just my thought. I tried not to be ignorant and call it as i see it
Ok you've shared your thoughts on Muslims who you think aren't practicing their religion correctly, now why don't you say what you think about Islam.

i wonder how some of u neeks says ur muslim and will still be doing some road tingu leave mosque and then go count the stash for the day.them kneel down or get put down brehs there. just weird tbhi think id rather be an infidel
just read up to herereminds me of a story ik read in the sun about some armed robbers in india or somewhere around them partsthese guys robbed and bank and got caught coz on the get away they went to the temple to pray to the gods

lol these half hearted muslims agitate me.Surely if you were gonna take the step of researching and embracing islam you shouldn't do it unless you are prepared and willing to give up certain things that are sinful in the eyes of that religion?For example, i myself would love to become a born again christian and be at peace with God. However when i started going church i would leave and bun a splif and go link chicks and fornicate and other sins. SO i gave up tryna do something i was clearly unready for. How about these peolpe try give up their ill's FIRST and then convert?God is not dumb, your not gonna go to heaven if your a half hearted muslim who sells drugs and poisons your own people,smokes and drinks etc ANYMORE than you will if your a non-muslim.ALOT of these CONVERTS are keeping up their badness the same day they convert and their automatic defence is to scream DON'T JUDGE ME. Well look in the mirror, look in ur own eyes and judge yourself.muslims are happy to defend and celebrate these type of converts on the sole basis that your religion on a global scale is being victimised at this time and you will take any half baked support you can take at the moment. It is my personal beleif that if the idea that Islam=terrorisim wasn't the current thought process in most ignorant non-muslims (not saying i agree but it is what it is) and islam as a religion wasn't always under verbal attack/scrutiny then all these road half baked converts would be DENOUNCED by muslims of authority in areas where it is happening.DON'T SHOOT ME FOR MY OPINION. JUST EDUCATE ME IF YOU CAN AND SHOW ME OTHERWISE.Also i hate the way (in my experience) Islam has no tolerance of other religions.Even these BORN muslims....im talking these girls with their strict parents and wear all the head dress. i know a good few with tattoo's they drink and smoke, secretly go Napa, get f*cked anally etc. Oh and their strict 'good muslim' Dad will LITERALLY murder them if he found out some sh*t.....Just my thought. I tried not to be ignorant and call it as i see it
Ok you've shared your thoughts on Muslims who you think aren't practicing their religion correctly, now why don't you say what you think about Islam.
Your reply tells me you have an IQ level of a gold fish.My post gave my opinion on certain matters.The line full of capital letters tells you i am open to discussion and pursuasion about many of my points...yet this is your response? <_< I have MANY muslim friends and whenever i raise certain of these points (i raise these points as a curious 'non-believer' not an attacker) that's the response time and again.I'm tryna understand certain things and struggles but i find most muslims cannot handle questions and their immediate response is WHY YOU ATTACKING ME/MY FAITH. f*ck YOU. CASE CLOSED. (not in those words obviously)

can i ask muslim people on here when u go mosque does the Imam say all christians will go to hell etccoz i was at church and the pastor was saying all muslims will go hell coz of their beleifs and I was just could not belive what i was hearingin the pastors defence he did say allot of other good relevant stuff

hardface made some good points against fake muslim bandwagon guys not against islamhes right theres alot of fake muslims like thers alot of fake people of other religions and fake people in all walks of life, nobody perfecttbh tho it dont matter let everyone live there lives, cos all these people no right from wrong, nd god sees everything

Your reply tells me you have an IQ level of a gold fish.My post gave my opinion on certain matters.The line full of capital letters tells you i am open to discussion and pursuasion about many of my points...yet this is your response? <_< I have MANY muslim friends and whenever i raise certain of these points (i raise these points as a curious 'non-believer' not an attacker) that's the response time and again.I'm tryna understand certain things and struggles but i find most muslims cannot handle questions and their immediate response is WHY YOU ATTACKING ME/MY FAITH. f*ck YOU. CASE CLOSED. (not in those words obviously)
Ur whole post is about 'half hearted Muslims' uve come across , i personally cant answer for them neither can your Muslim friends unless they are the half hearted ones ur talking about , so i dont know what reply u expectOnly opinion u gave on Islam is that its not tolerant and this is the reason u gave "Even these BORN muslims....im talking these girls with their strict parents and wear all the head dress. i know a good few with tattoo's they drink and smoke, secretly go Napa, get f*cked anally etc. Oh and their strict 'good muslim' Dad will LITERALLY murder them if he found out some sh*t....."which shows me you are basing your opinion of Islam on the actions of Muslims when logically you should base your opinion of the religion on the Ahadeeth and on what is written in the Qur'an.

Guest TimeBomb
can i ask muslim people on here when u go mosque does the Imam say all christians will go to hell etccoz i was at church and the pastor was saying all muslims will go hell coz of their beleifs and I was just could not belive what i was hearingin the pastors defence he did say allot of other good relevant stuff
personally have never heard an iman say that, but some of the more extreme imams may say it.

Wait, why is rapping sinful? Surely it depends on what you rap about?
Ye thats what i said
apparently notits something like, earning your living as an entertainer is badbut i think thats a very orthadox thing coz theres loads of professional musiciansive heard that lately comedians have started becoming popular, playing music and telling jokes, but thats quite recent