Drink with food

Angelo

Ok f*ck it this is eating me I have to ask thisWhen you're eating and you're BARE thirstyBut still have loads to eat left.Do you ever draw for a drink, and take a couple sips, but its too much.YOu know that if you gulp the entire pint/glass whatever down, you will not feel hungry anymore.But you still do it.Coz once you take those first few sips, you cant stop/post

Ok f*ck it this is eating me I have to ask thisWhen you're eating and you're BARE thirstyBut still have loads to eat left.Do you ever draw for a drink, and take a couple sips, but its too much.YOu know that if you gulp the entire pint/glass whatever down, you will not feel hungry anymore.But you still do it.Coz once you take those first few sips, you cant stop/post
Clenching the thirst is more important. Gulping the water down then a fresh AHHHHHHH at the end :Y: Only drink water, don't like fizzy drinks, always make sure i have a nice cold class of water and ice to have with my meal.

I feel your pain brahScoffing your dinner like an animal and then drinking your drink down like your in the desertTHEN being mad bloated and just falling down somewhere>>>>>>>>>>>_______

Whats so funny about that ? Language barrier must be on!
What lol?QUENCHING.
#Ahhhhhhhhhh i see!f*ck it!I say clench my thirst you say quench clench sounds better!
SO WHAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE???
WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE A SPELLING ERROR AND I AM AWARE OF THAT NOW ??????Why dont you roll with the LOL rather than looking to get into some confrontational bullshit with me