sooooooooo

o-guy

Those magical words of: "up to"will be thrown at you
this...And switch to virgin media. I got a 20mb setup. Much better
Is Virgin good? I'm with AOL but looking to leave (out of contract)What's speed you getting on the 20mb plan?
i personaly ain got no problems with themim on 10mb and im getting 9.89 god ol' fibre optics

Those magical words of: "up to"will be thrown at you
this...And switch to virgin media. I got a 20mb setup. Much better
Is Virgin good? I'm with AOL but looking to leave (out of contract)What's speed you getting on the 20mb plan?
you know what, only just setup the other day. haven't officially checked the stats. but compared to my old up to 10mb line. A massive difference, i'll check and let you know.I just opted for the internet only plan. XL 20mb package £25 for the 1st 3 months then £30 a month. As I just use freeview for digital tv and internet to stream other TV content on the computer and don't need the phone line package.no complaints so far.

DSL (i.e. through your phone line) depends on how far you are from your telephone exchange. That is why you should always check what speeds your line is capable of before getting any deals.Virgin is the best because it runs on fiberooptic cables and not a BT phone line so you get almost exactly the speeds you pay for.