LONDON TRANSPORT

LEGOMAN

f*ck me japan looks mental at rush hour.f*ck that sh*t tho i dont know why the majority just get on and dont see a problem with this kind of behaviour. everyones dressed smart and going off to do all kinds of important jobs, yet before they get in they all act like pathetic animals tryna push onto the train, it just looks pathetic on the outside. the human race acting like f*ckin worms, the government shud be ashamed for allowing such a situation to arise and the people who have to do the pushing shud be ashamed aswell, the lack of humanity is disgusting.

f*ck themoverpriced yet service is shegand the oyster card system is bullshit
lolWhen you have lived other places in the UK, you appreciate London transport, Obviously prices have gone up over the years but in general its not all that badExample;£3.50 all day bus pass all over.in a place in Scotland in the National Park your average bus price for 30 minute bus ride from A - B rtn (can only do the journey once) £3.80.Over all you have a better system than other cities in the UK, Appreciate what you have. This is the problem with people always moaning.
the london system might be better connected and more convenient but the trains really aint enuff to handle all the people that commute during rush hour. if you have travelled during them times u would know, the way people ram out the train it comes like a human sardine can. its unsafe, uncomfortable and impractical for some ( the disabled and the elderly). real poor service which makes u question what your paying £5's a day for. i dunno about busses but i assume during rush hour they are just as packed and even worse get held up in traffic.
I have traveled frequently at peak times on the underground and know just how rammed it gets problem is everybody wants on that one train, even though theres another train 2 mins, then 2 mins then 2 mins and so on Pushing and shoving and rude f*ck*ng bastards! I remember my first experience on the underground when i was 15 it was first thing in the morning i remmeber trying to get off the underground while a whole bunch of people were pushin to get in as several of us where trying to get off, i remember this woman next to me shutting and saying you need to let people off before people can get on, This is how people cause serious accidents panicing about missing one train in the mean time crush someone to death!. Only other city i have traved at peak times is Glasgow and its rammed also only difference is there next train is between 20-40 minutes, And generally i have found people are much more polite about peoples personal space.While it may well be uncomfortable for the elderly - most elderly people do not have a job to get to at peak hours and generally speaking should go when people aren't rushing to get to work - Its common sense and people with kids generally do this also. London has such a high population only time its rammed is peak times, generally speaking.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...