nani

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

everytime hes played he has an impact on the game
no he dontgood player tho jus needs to show he can be trusted more
Appologies for the dissertation in advance. But this is one of the things that rally get my back up.How you can say he's had an impact everytime he's played is beyond me. he's still failed to prove that he should be a 1st choice for the wing which at his age now and for his price and baring in mind this is third season. he needs to be making the position his.he's like Babel in terms that he hasn't really come on and improved since he came, maybe the move to a bigger club has over-rawed him.He need a couple games in the reserves to gain some momentum people will say he needs a run in the first team but we cant afford to give him one.said it before and i'll say it again he has the potential to be a top top player but ultimatly he wont make it at United and that has been clear for quite sometime. he needs to be offloaded so we can both move on. The fact that we are starting to see frustration being hown by some of the other United players now and the way it seems the tv companies are starting to pan the cameras at Fergie when he makes a mistake means time is very nearly up, He'll probably be sold at a huge loss aswell hopefully we can involve him in some sort of swap deal /That was the concise and balanced assesment NowHe's footballing brain and decision making are abysmal and the fact that he has failed to improve himself on any level is Shocking.he's percieved inability to run at his man on any minor level of consistency mean the one area of his game that is quite good (his crossing) isn't shown enough. saying that he had a decent game today, Dont want him any where near Sunday though which sums up the impact his had this season

hes played left wing since arsenal gamealso f*ck another nani argument we all know what everyone thinks.