Sign in to follow this  
imhim

Car Finance

I am contemplating doing car finance as I need to settle down with just 1 car instead of many, and i want this car to be fully loaded.basically what do you need for financing a car?do they ask for payslips etc?

^^ HIGH interest.bank loan available to you? even then they have some hig interest rates right now.check out other personal loans other than car finance.personal loans can be unsecured. car finance , they can take ur car if u dont pay them.

Good Credit- payslips- bank statement- passport/driving licence- deposit (not always needed)Just walk into a car showroom of your choice and you will get a deal.Bad Credit- car giant

^^ HIGH interest.bank loan available to you? even then they have some hig interest rates right now.check out other personal loans other than car finance.personal loans can be unsecured. car finance , they can take ur car if u dont pay them.
If his credit is poor, unsecured is harder to get as its more risk

Guest Triple XXX

swear ur like 18 aswell?certain places need like 2 years gd credit historyobv payslips n all thatbank loan may be easier

Bank loan over Car finance/hire purchaseAt least you'll own the car outright, if ever ur financial situation changes.

If his credit is poor, unsecured is harder to get as its more risk
yeah, true .

what car u looking to get, and what price?when us ay fully loaded....what extras u talkign aboutair conleathersalloysetc etceverything??

what car u looking to get, and what price?when us ay fully loaded....what extras u talkign aboutair conleathersalloysetc etceverything??
Along withimage3.jpg

Along withimage3.jpg
haha.my boy jus put lambo doors on his evo. looks ok. but its his show car.