Papoose?

Guest Triple XXX

guys buzz was so strong i remember sh*t was like 5 years ago when i 1st heard a tune from him on 1 kayslay mixtapeand yeah his punchlines got sillybut he deserved more feature work the song he did with joe was very good mainstream tune and a solid feature for pap. shudda just dropped the nacirema drem then but then some politics and the uncle murda ting i guess his workrate droppedin hindsight he dropped way too many mixtapes

guys buzz was so strong i remember sh*t was like 5 years ago when i 1st heard a tune from him on 1 kayslay mixtapeand yeah his punchlines got sillybut he deserved more feature work the song he did with joe was very good mainstream tune and a solid feature for pap. shudda just dropped the nacirema drem then but then some politics and the uncle murda ting i guess his workrate droppedin hindsight he dropped way too many mixtapes
lmao guy was dropping like 1 a week at one point..

Guest No Mark

never really rated him for anything other than that monopoly tunebare lost guys were begging for papoose mixtapes back in the day, just a complete bandwagonno one wanted to admit they didn't like him really so if he blew they could say "been listening to papoose from day dot"I knew the guy was lost from when he called his album The Nacirema Dream KMT

Guest No Mark

never really rated him for anything other than that monopoly tunebare lost guys were begging for papoose mixtapes back in the day, just a complete bandwagonno one wanted to admit they didn't like him really so if he blew they could say "been listening to papoose from day dot"I knew the guy was lost from when he called his album The Nacirema Dream KMT

Papoose was the next big thing.2 things f*cked it up for me.First was his album playback. We waited so long to hear album material and he finally flies into London to play it to us. He keeps us waiting for damn near 3 hours then finally turns up, shuffles around a bit then his manager announces he left the CD in New York - IS THIS YUTE f*ck*ng STUPID?? then as a consolation prize the fool walks around the room shaking everyones hand like he's Jay-Z. no star quality.Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.thats what killed it for me.
Negged because neither of those are the reason. You just wanted to tell the story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Papoose was the next big thing.

2 things f*cked it up for me.

First was his album playback. We waited so long to hear album material and he finally flies into London to play it to us. He keeps us waiting for damn near 3 hours then finally turns up, shuffles around a bit then his manager announces he left the CD in New York - IS THIS YUTE f*ck*ng STUPID?? then as a consolation prize the fool walks around the room shaking everyones hand like he's Jay-Z. no star quality.

Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.

thats what killed it for me.

:lol:

Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.

thats what killed it for me.

lmao wut

looooooooooooooooool

i need to see this

why would he do this

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...