Sign in to follow this  
Trim

HELP quick

In a shop and need disks for games for my flashed 360. Found some verbatim dvd+r dl disks but they are double layer. Is it dual layer i need or can double layer be used or r they the same thing ? Some one reply asap plz

Saaaafe necksta, just bought 25 discs for £5. Hhfgdjdjfjfcfgshame it was the last pack, woulda bought like 8 packs.

Saaaafe necksta, just bought 25 discs for £5. Hhfgdjdjfjfcfgshame it was the last pack, woulda bought like 8 packs.
WTF

yeah they average £1 = disc. SLIGHTLY less then a nugget in the 25 pack.....but f*ckin £25 for 5 is just takin the piss tbhtheres one of them in earls court, i mite ave to reach...!!

Trimbal, hook up g.Get me 2 tubs and ill give you £20 and sort your update out for free.;)
Kool i'll keep u posted 2moro if i get them or not. Woulda got loads today if the ones i got werent the last pack

Trimbal, hook up g.Get me 2 tubs and ill give you £20 and sort your update out for free.;)
Kool i'll keep u posted 2moro if i get them or not. Woulda got loads today if the ones i got werent the last pack
Get a job u cooontus!lol give us a chance man fucccccccccccccccckkk!!

Get a job u cooontus!lol give us a chance man fucccccccccccccccckkk!!
lmao wtf ive got a job