Tiffany Evans vs Rihanna. And Satan

Sozes

tiffany_evans_6_b.JPGvsRihanna.jpgRussian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.By Tiffany Evans

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read it ffsEzekiel 28:13 of the KJV and NKJV seems to hint that Satan was involved with music in Heaven. The NKJV says, “The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,” although the exact meaning of this difficult Hebrew text is uncertain. There may have been such instruments in heaven, but there is no evidence outside this verse to verify it. Revelation 5:8 and 15:2 refer to harps, but not to timbrels or pipes.The two Scripture passages that describe Satan before he fell are Ezekiel 28:12-19 and Isaiah 14:12-15. Satan was the “anointed cherub” (Ezekiel 28:14). He was adorned with every precious jewel imaginable (Ezekiel 28:13). He was “the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty” (Ezekiel 28:12b). Likely he was the highest of all angels. He was persuasive enough to convince one-third of the angels to join him in his rebellion (Revelation 12:4). Even after his fall from heaven, not even Michael the archangel dared to stand up to him without the Lord’s help (Jude 9). Satan fell because of pride. He did not like being “second best.” He wanted to be God: “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain’” (Isaiah 14:13).Was Satan the head musician? This cannot be answered definitively. Scripture does not say enough about what his duties were in heaven. Considering the fact that the angels constantly worship God (Isaiah 6:3; Revelation 4:8), it is possible that Satan led that worship. One thing is sure: for Satan to rebel despite having such an exalted position and close relationship with God, the devil is surely due his eternal destiny (Revelation 20:10).

Guest WAVESURFER
just read it ffsEzekiel 28:13 of the KJV and NKJV seems to hint that Satan was involved with music in Heaven. The NKJV says, “The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,” although the exact meaning of this difficult Hebrew text is uncertain. There may have been such instruments in heaven, but there is no evidence outside this verse to verify it. Revelation 5:8 and 15:2 refer to harps, but not to timbrels or pipes.The two Scripture passages that describe Satan before he fell are Ezekiel 28:12-19 and Isaiah 14:12-15. Satan was the “anointed cherub” (Ezekiel 28:14). He was adorned with every precious jewel imaginable (Ezekiel 28:13). He was “the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty” (Ezekiel 28:12b). Likely he was the highest of all angels. He was persuasive enough to convince one-third of the angels to join him in his rebellion (Revelation 12:4). Even after his fall from heaven, not even Michael the archangel dared to stand up to him without the Lord’s help (Jude 9). Satan fell because of pride. He did not like being “second best.” He wanted to be God: “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain’” (Isaiah 14:13).Was Satan the head musician? This cannot be answered definitively. Scripture does not say enough about what his duties were in heaven. Considering the fact that the angels constantly worship God (Isaiah 6:3; Revelation 4:8), it is possible that Satan led that worship. One thing is sure: for Satan to rebel despite having such an exalted position and close relationship with God, the devil is surely due his eternal destiny (Revelation 20:10).
Tell me in your own words what you're trying to say with this post.

Anyway, 4get the HEAD of musician thing. Shes only young. BUT i was a bit shocked to see someone in the industry talkin about it so honestly is all! Like I hear normal people talkin about it ALL the time but not industry people saying things like:"Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children."

now what worries me here, is that u (aswell as alot of other ppl) have been told things and not questioned and gone to do ur own research but have jus gone along with it because it strikes a chord with u for whatever reason.this is a milder form of islamic radification imopretty sure ur thread has been destroyed tbh.
Thats y i asked y u say he isnt the head of music. I didn't attack u. So calm down. About destroyed thread.

now what worries me here, is that u (aswell as alot of other ppl) have been told things and not questioned and gone to do ur own research but have jus gone along with it because it strikes a chord with u for whatever reason.this is a milder form of islamic radification imopretty sure ur thread has been destroyed tbh.
...And Brisco hammers the nail in the coffin

Guest WAVESURFER
Shes known in America and she is a VERY good singer.
Oh, well in that case, she's obviously a world authority on theology, secret societies, and suicide.I can't wait to read the next pearl of wisdom from this 17-year-old genius.

Who the f*ck is Tiffany Evans anyway?
Shes known in America and she is a VERY good singer.
And like I said before, I took notice of what she aid because I never actually hear industry people talkin directly about this stuff its normally from somebody who told somebody who told David Icke

*SIGHS* Wot does Briscos smegma taste like?
lol 10 for delivery where u been babes u dn't come around no morealso it was my understanding that the devil also had a wonderful singing voice (not sayin its true, just what i heard a couple of times)